1. AV enabler abuse

Alright,so.To put it quick and simply.There's a huge disbalance in BG ques on this realm.The hordes are getting instant ques and the alliance are waiting up to 10 mins.Literally.Horde are literally getting instant ques with 15 people using av enabler,while alliance are waiting quite a long period for just 5 men premade.Just to point that out,outa be fun on the blue side.
    AV ENABLER,so,as horde tend to go AE real often as the ques are rather fast,in process of doing so,they screw up a couple of bgs,as they'd leave because a couple of members didnt get the que.End result being many of these 1vs10,1vs15 bgs.
    It's been like this for quite some time people,give it some notice.It's one of the major burning issues on this server.

2. Just let those BGs end, it takes just about 4 minutes.
    Only one issue is that if people join late, and you already lost a boss and some towers, it fills up and doesn't close. Well that sucks.

3. If you have more ally queuing than horde, ally will always wait longer, transfer to horde you'll get those too.

4. Dudes,we're not talking ques only in here.There are some major guild who can't just transfer over n fix the problems.You get bgs like 7 vs 10.I got 2 Wsg like that today.These are the issues to be adressed,not just skipped

5. What prevents a guild queueing and just typing in raid chat "Everyone got 95?", "yea, enter"?
    You can only hide BG numbers, but that's an overkill.
    And why can't guilds transfer? I doubt BIS people doing BG/Arena VP for anything, they could transfer their chars.

6. If you have more ally queuing than horde, ally will always wait longer, transfer to horde you'll get those too.
    If you are so terrible in reading and understanding, you better do not post at all.

7. Yea I've seen this happen at time where we the Horde outnumber Alliance in a BG but it's certainly not because any of us were using AV enabler I can a sure you of that and to address the other issue of queue times unfortunately there's nothing warmane can do about it either transfer to Horde for instant queues or stay Alliance and have 5+ queues the choice is yours.

8. Try going to WG as horde then complain kek

9. Yea I've seen this happen at time where we the Horde outnumber Alliance in a BG but it's certainly not because any of us were using AV enabler I can a sure you of that and to address the other issue of queue times unfortunately there's nothing warmane can do about it either transfer to Horde for instant queues or stay Alliance and have 5+ queues the choice is yours.
    The AV Enabler dosen't work like that, lets say 10 people use AV Enabler to to a 10man premade, 7 of them gets WG and 3 dosen't get anything so they say, "Leave queu" cause they all want into the same bg.
    What happends after this is 7 out of these 10 spots don't get refilled with new people after those who got queue declined it, so those 3 guys inside WG have to 3vs10 for a long period of time where the fate of the bg have allready been determinded before the rest 7 spots gets filled.

10. The AV Enabler dosen't work like that, lets say 10 people use AV Enabler to to a 10man premade, 7 of them gets WG and 3 dosen't get anything so they say, "Leave queu" cause they all want into the same bg.
    What happends after this is 7 out of these 10 spots don't get refilled with new people after those who got queue declined it, so those 3 guys inside WG have to 3vs10 for a long period of time where the fate of the bg have allready been determinded before the rest 7 spots gets filled.
    Correct, and a lot of people who do get put into the bg see that there are only 3 on their team and leave instantly. I'm not sure there's an answer to the problem, but it does happen a lot on ally.

11. Yeah alliance (totally) doesn't use AV enabler as well. Rrright. And how to fix this magically? You want to ban que numbers from the game? Roflmao

12. The AV Enabler dosen't work like that, lets say 10 people use AV Enabler to to a 10man premade, 7 of them gets WG and 3 dosen't get anything so they say, "Leave queu" cause they all want into the same bg.
    This, something is broken on the server. I get a lot of 12v15 etc bgs for no apparent reason. If that got fixed it'll all be fine... After all, it used to work properly before (???).

13. Alright,so.To put it quick and simply.There's a huge disbalance in BG ques on this realm.The hordes are getting instant ques and the alliance are waiting up to 10 mins.Literally.Horde are literally getting instant ques with 15 people using av enabler,while alliance are waiting quite a long period for just 5 men premade.Just to point that out,outa be fun on the blue side.
    AV ENABLER,so,as horde tend to go AE real often as the ques are rather fast,in process of doing so,they screw up a couple of bgs,as they'd leave because a couple of members didnt get the que.End result being many of these 1vs10,1vs15 bgs.
    It's been like this for quite some time people,give it some notice.It's one of the major burning issues on this server.
    hordes are getting instant queues cus alliance is a pvp faction, alot more pvpers there, if you want to change something, ask half of the alliance pvpers move to horde.

as for uneven sides - https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20444

once this was "fixed" quite awhile ago, it called out some other bugs with it, you can read comments if you care that much.

considering how long it taks for warmane to fix stuff, i wouldnt expect it to be fixed for another year. but then again, cross faction is comming up and fixing this might seem essencial, so maybe faster :P

14. considering how long it taks for warmane to fix stuff, i wouldnt expect it to be fixed for another year. but then again, cross faction is comming up and fixing this might seem essencial, so maybe faster :P
    What do you mean by cross-faction is coming up?

15. What do you mean by cross-faction is coming up?
    i ment cross realm battlegrounds at that point. my bad