Hello, I'd like to introduce myself before we get into the guild. I am a huge supporter of Warmane, which I will continue to support any content they release. Meaning, do not join the guild with an elitist mindset of your retail experience. This is a new time, to get back into one of the best expansions Blizzard released. I am somewhat fresh to, with only clearing T5 content. I have very little T6 experience, but nothing we cannot research, and accomplish. Personally, I have raided with many guilds on both Horde, and Alliance; Thus, believe in order to enjoy the game the right way, I will be dedicated to leading my own guild based off of different morals. I am also a strict solo player, that will not be playing favoritism. You can join with friends, and family, but always keep in mind that this is a guild for individuals wanting to enjoy end-game content. There will be expectations, and of course I will be needing trusted players that will help co-lead the guild. Please whisper/mail: Dieless in-game, for further details. We are NOT a leveling guild, so please join ready to start attunements, and performing level 70 content.