1. Disconnected from server 3x in a row, closed and reopened client to all goldgone

About an hour ago i was disconnected from the server which almost never happens, i didn't think much of it and just relogged in. this happened about 2 more times before i closed and reopened my client, nothing had changed but i looked in my bags and about 130 gold was just completely gone and i have no clue what may have happened. Is there any way for me to recover it or stop it from happening again?? Really unmotivated to play if i can lose my gold at any time..
    Edited: April 22, 2018

2. Mate that's nothing to do with a server,someone is logging in to ur account and he took ur gold,when someone connects to ur account and ur on it it will automaticly disconect you,idk how that someone knows your acc info mby its family member a friend or u got scamed somehow,when u check ur accout page u should be able to see where ur acc was loggd from,i suggest u set up new pasword and do even a two factor authentication.

3. Someone knows your username and password. Change your credentials before they delete your characters or take more gold.