1. A wild Elyor appears in a warmane brush.

Hello,

My name is Elyor, I'm new to Warmane, I've played on quite the numbers of private servers, I started wow in vanilla, and left retail shortly after the release of wotlk.

Since then I switched on privates, from cata to the beginning of warlords.
    I've been doing nonsense on retail since the beginning of legion, which I find pretty boring, especially Antorus the burning..what it is supposed to be.

I really liked tlk, dks and stuff, pretty much.I've mostly played dk on every version that had it available, every specs, didn't matter.
    I've also played a lot of warrior, and some shaman and lock from time to time, mostly dps, a bit of tanking as well, and I'm horrible at keeping people alive since I'm more focused on what's going on all around me instead of what's happening to people.

I'm currently trying to choose between tbc and tlk, I'm looking for pve content to clear with a guild. Pvp isn't really..my thing.

I'm actually not against trying a new class, like a healer, priest, druid, or..shaman I guess, since it's the only thing I haven't really tried to run well.

Well, I guess I can try anything.

I can kind of want a guild to stay and play,raid, with since I've been switching servers for a very long time, and now I want to get a place to stay, an expansion to keep playing, since I find legion completely empty of any interest, the same goes for "battle for the unknown zones and places we didn't even take time to look for" (uh I'm mean Battle for Azeroth)

I'm open to any suggestions as I'm kinda looking for a direction to focus on.

Thanks for giving your time to read this, and have a nice day. (Sorry for the bad english, or any mistake I could have done, I'm not a native english speaker, I'm from France so..yeah I'm try my best to be understandable :) )

2. Welcome to Warmane!

Since you are not sure which expansion to start on, i suggest trying to find a guild that might suit you and then joining them on whatever realm they are playing on. You can look for one in the guild recruitment sections here on the forum.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay with us. :)