1. Stuck with a worgen

So, as the title says, I'm stuck with the worgen questline, I have to retrieve the scythe of Elune, but when I click on the chest, it's empty and so I can't continue.
    Since I'm enjoyng the expansion, is there any other way to go ahead with quests or I have to restart with another race? I know it sounds silly, but I want to play with a worgen and to be honest, knowing that I can't, it doesn't motivate me enough to play cata; I know that there is still Pandaria, but I do not like that expac since I've played that a lot. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. So, as the title says, I'm stuck with the worgen questline, I have to retrieve the scythe of Elune, but when I click on the chest, it's empty and so I can't continue.
    Since I'm enjoyng the expansion, is there any other way to go ahead with quests or I have to restart with another race? I know it sounds silly, but I want to play with a worgen and to be honest, knowing that I can't, it doesn't motivate me enough to play cata; I know that there is still Pandaria, but I do not like that expac since I've played that a lot. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    You could always level another race and race change later on to worgan

3. You could always level another race and race change later on to worgan
    thats so smart i would have never thought of that