1. Tribute to Dedicated Insanity

Hi! I would really like to know the gear requirements for this achievement. And please don't go wowhead or somewhere else, i need answers from people who did and tried things here <3!

1) Can you use Toc25nm boes? Toc25nm crafting recipe gears?
    2) Fos/pos/hor hc items (for example hor hc offhand)?
    3) Onyxia 10/25 items (for example capes)? Onyxia 10/25 quest items?
    4) 258 capes from 50 try Toc10hc?
    5) And ofc u can use eot 245 gears, Toc10hc gears, Ulduar gears, right?

Also would like to know if u can use "Frostscythe of Lord Ahune" for Herald achievement and more about the weapon choice possibilities.

Thx alot in advance!
    Edited: April 23, 2018

2. From the blue post:

You can use:
    Any item below item level 245.
    The item level 245 set pieces that drop from 25-player Trial of the Crusader but also appear in the 10-player Tribute Chest.
    Any gear that drops in 10-player Trial of the Crusader or Trial of the Grand Crusader, including item level 245 Trial of the Grand Crusader drops and item level 258 cloaks from the 10-player Tribute Chest
    Any item level 245 items purchased with [Badges of Triumph].
    Any item level 245 Bind on Equip item, including crafted pieces.
    You cannot use:

Any item level 245 item not included above (primarily Bind on Pickup drops from 25-player Trial of the Crusader, but also notably [Val'anyr]).
    Any item over item level 245 except for the 10-player Tribute cloak.
    Any higher item level loot introduced in future patches (25 player Onyxia 245s, Icecrown loot in the future, etc.)

For Herald:
    All loot from Ulduar 10-player, including loot from hard-modes and from Yogg-Saron.
    Any 226 item level loot from Ulduar 25-player, Tier 8 pieces, or PvP gear.
    Weapons (shield, offhand, ranged, etc.) can be 232 item level - including loot from 10-player Onyxia's Lair, Trial of the Crusader, and the Heroic ICC 5-mans: Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron, and The Halls of Reflection.
    Sigils, Librams, Totems, and Idols can only be 226 or lower item level.
    Edited: April 23, 2018

3. From the blue post:

You can use:
    Any item below item level 245.
    The item level 245 set pieces that drop from 25-player Trial of the Crusader but also appear in the 10-player Tribute Chest.
    Any gear that drops in 10-player Trial of the Crusader or Trial of the Grand Crusader, including item level 245 Trial of the Grand Crusader drops and item level 258 cloaks from the 10-player Tribute Chest
    Any item level 245 items purchased with [Badges of Triumph].
    Any item level 245 Bind on Equip item, including crafted pieces.
    You cannot use:

Any item level 245 item not included above (primarily Bind on Pickup drops from 25-player Trial of the Crusader, but also notably [Val'anyr]).
    Any item over item level 245 except for the 10-player Tribute cloak.
    Any higher item level loot introduced in future patches (25 player Onyxia 245s, Icecrown loot in the future, etc.)

For Herald:
    All loot from Ulduar 10-player, including loot from hard-modes and from Yogg-Saron.
    Any 226 item level loot from Ulduar 25-player, Tier 8 pieces, or PvP gear.
    Weapons (shield, offhand, ranged, etc.) can be 232 item level - including loot from 10-player Onyxia's Lair, Trial of the Crusader, and the Heroic ICC 5-mans: Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron, and The Halls of Reflection.
    Sigils, Librams, Totems, and Idols can only be 226 or lower item level.
    Ya, i've read that already.
    What i need is to confirm how it works HERE. Different people say different things, so i need some guy with the achievement to confirm this info. Up.

4. Ya, i've read that already.
    What i need is to confirm how it works HERE. Different people say different things, so i need some guy with the achievement to confirm this info. Up.
    Frostscythe is acceptable because it is ilvl 232 weapon.

Both achievements should be working correctly. I've done herald a couple times, haven't personally done dedicated but I know others have. I have a reasonable amount of faith that it still works properly.

Many people have unearned Dedicated achievements as it was awarded to anyone that completed ToC when it was first released, regardless of gear; so don't go hounding people about it after comparing achievements with them as they likely don't know anything.