1. Realm restart overdue

there's just so much bugs atm, especially with quests.
    can we please just have a realm restart,, hopefully reset most of the things that are wrong...

2. first off. ive leveld 5 characters on lordaeron sofar now and alot of various twinks, ive leveld 3 characters on Icecrown, ive leveld 2 on outland. i think i can by now tell when a quest is bugged or not but i can understand your confusion.
    second, im not asking for a reset, just a restart. Realm restarts happens alot on Icecrown. you loose nothing as a result all it does its restets everything in the world, for example nodes and npcs. Does this help your confusion?
    why im complaining is because the bugs are often big quest chains. like the Zuldrak quest chain, cant remember the name of the quest line exactly. Then you have the one in outland, A Spirit Guide which is a much needed quest for horde since you need the rep you gain from the quest later in Nagrand, but its not working so you have to grind alot of rep before you can even do quests. Nothing is ever major, sir, its just frustrating. i find myself sometimes Unbugging npcs, for example the quest in storm peaks where you have to ride a bear and set some wolves and giants alight. The npcs are all clumped up way in the distance bugged out so you could not hit them from the distance. i had to spend a few minutes unbugging them all to do one quest.. now if i wernt a paladin who knows how i would have done it.
    Thank you.

3. I have confused as you mentioned the term "reset' with "restart". I apologize for that. Leveled 4 characters myself and I agree some things are frustrating especially when you miss 3 quests to get a zone achievement-like i do now in hellfire-.
    Sorry again for the missunderstanding. A restart might do some good since a lot of quests -like ursoc- or the overlord in dragonblight work well after restarts until someone buggs them.

4. A list of quest chains would be useful so we can look at them specifically.

5. The Sons of Hodir - Can't open as you get stuck at ''Battling the Elements'' - when mounted on the giant the killing of the fire guys doesn't count as a kill for quest which also means Forging an Alliance therefore doesn't work as well.
    Oracles Quest Chain - Can't progress as ''A Rough Ride'' doesn't complete
    Zul'Drak - The whole chain chain leading to every quest here stops at Kicking Nass and Taking Manes - can't do anything in this whole zone

There are others but the above makes completing anything impossible.

All worked 2 months ago when I levelled another toon
    Edited: April 30, 2018

6. Add Sniffing out the Perpetrator to the list, worked when I levelled 2 months ago

7. May 1, 2018  
    No answer from staff? Has realm really been left to die like everyone says?

8. May 2, 2018  
    Only haters and doomsayers say that mate, and that's been the case since Icecrown launched and Lordaeron lost some population. Look on the bugtracker, report quests and wait. That's what you can do, you had above the answer from Proterean. I doubt they have the time to read forums all day.

9. May 5, 2018  
    Words of Power, Ursoc the Bear God - both of these quests have a somewhat similar issue where the mob/NPC involved in the quest is non-responsive.

10. May 5, 2018  
    The Sons of Hodir - Can't open as you get stuck at ''Battling the Elements'' - when mounted on the giant the killing of the fire guys doesn't count as a kill for quest which also means Forging an Alliance therefore doesn't work as well.
    Oracles Quest Chain - Can't progress as ''A Rough Ride'' doesn't complete
    Zul'Drak - The whole chain chain leading to every quest here stops at Kicking Nass and Taking Manes - can't do anything in this whole zone

There are others but the above makes completing anything impossible.

All worked 2 months ago when I levelled another toon
    Try this.

As a tailor, throw a net at Nass. This used to work before they changed Lord though, not sure if its exactly the same bug as when I was playing before, but I know this worked then, as I was one of the very few that figured this out, and was able to complete ZD while others could not.

Sadly, I dont know if other items similar to nets work, but I know for a fact that the net worked before.

11. May 9, 2018  

12. May 9, 2018  
    Only haters and doomsayers say that mate, and that's been the case since Icecrown launched and Lordaeron lost some population. Look on the bugtracker, report quests and wait. That's what you can do, you had above the answer from Proterean. I doubt they have the time to read forums all day.
    Fair enough, just getting said a lot on server, hard to not get caught up when a lot of stuff doesn't work anymore that used to

13. May 9, 2018  
    And also stuff that used to not work, now works:). I'm in Borean Tundra again now and the mariner quest and the kalu'ak one-in the east- work now... so yea, runing in circles. I'm pissed off as well that in howling fjord "Towers of Certain Doom" does not work and it locks away 5-6 other quests making the achiev impossible RIGHT NOW, but is only one quest there..so I'll just wait it out.
    In Outland there are maximum 10 quests bugged and I did Loremaster of Outland a few days ago, so I know the zones... The problem is that northerend quests are done very frequently and by many and so they have higher chances that at some point they will bug-not like outland where people do hellfire, marsh, some nagrand/terokar and byeeeee. That's what I think at least.
    On a final note, yes you see that in global often but ask yourself "if they are so many and this server is so **** and dieing why are those players playing?". Lordaeron is "dieing" since Icecrown launched, is a very good server and the percentage of bugged quests is so small and the scripts on a lot of the working ones is so great and awesome to experience.
    Report on bugtracker, vote up and do some other stuff until it gets fixed. People tend to overeexagerate out of frustration, but numbers say otherwise most of the time.

14. May 9, 2018  
    Whole Sholazar Basin Quests, especially Oracles/Frenzyheart not working aswell.

15. May 20, 2018  
    Bump up this threat.

It is great that - according to website info - Lordaeron has 6 days uptime, but some stuff are going insane due to that.
    I'm currently leveling my char in Outland and finding more and more NPC's that are broken due to random stuff.

Mainly, I'm speaking about quest givers but today I wish to lvl up my fishing and found that you actually can't interact with Old Man Barlo - fishing trainer near Shattrath....

seems legit...

please - restart Lordaeron hardware at least twice a week....