1. Gruul stats bugged or what?

Hi, someone know Gruul stats? mean on this server. Would also know original stats cause this boss is realy too much hard, not even bt is that hard.

2. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Gruul is just fine.

3. if 2 or 3 people die, ur ****ed. Dont think is fine

4. Fost88 is incorrect, he's not fine, and there is a thread like this almost every week. Anyone telling you it's fine either doesn't go there, or vastly outgears the encounter, it's not particularly fair on new guilds, and is causing T5 and T6 guilds to die as they can't find recruits.

Rather than his stats being off, the issue is with his silence, which shouldn't be cast directly after his Ground slam/Gronn Lord's Grasp/Shatter sequence. Check the "unconfirmed" issues on the bugtracker for more detail.

He is however killable; have very few people die to shatter, keep the tank alive after shatter by using high avoidance, intervene, moroes trinket and shield wall and keep your average DPS up around 1k so you kill him around grow 10-12.

5. wtf are u talking about?

Im doing gruul every fcking week with pug and no problem at all (we even had blue tank once).
    If u cant kill it its your problem.

6. wtf are u talking about?

Im doing gruul every fcking week with pug and no problem at all (we even had blue tank once).
    If u cant kill it its your problem.
    So how are you surviving the post 10 grows silence? Can you show parses or videos of these kills?

The fight was changed at or soon after the BT patch to become far far harder than it should be, as evidenced by the drastic reduction in pugs even attempting it.

As you can see from my bug report, the fight is broken, if you can dig up evidence to the contrary then do, otherwise keep your unhelpful comments to yourself.
    Edited: April 24, 2018 Reason: Spelling, line breaks

7. 1 or 2 resto druids full hot the tank before silence. Holy paladin with imp aura helps reducing the silience, priset shield, refresh earthshield. Lots of stuff you can do.

8. 1 or 2 resto druids full hot the tank before silence. Holy paladin with imp aura helps reducing the silience, priset shield, refresh earthshield. Lots of stuff you can do.
    As above, you can make it through, but it's still broken and far too hard, even with all the methods both you and I mentioned - none of which are foolproof:

- Tree HoTs other than regrowth fall off (Ground Slam, Gronn Lord's Grasp, Shatter, 5 second silence), reapplying during Gronn Lord's grasp depends on RNG due to the need to get back into range of the tank and spread out.
    - Imp aura has a limited range (you usually spread your healers around the room), only reduces the silence by a second or so and isn't included in the standard Holy build.
    - Priest shield provides minimal benefit, needs to be applied while spreading out and can only be cast once either before or directly after the silence.
    - Earth shield provides minimal benefit and can be stripped (but helps).
    - Intervene needs to be timed well (late in the silence) to maximise the last ticks of any HoTs
    - Moroes trinket can only be used every second shatter
    - Last stand provides barely an extra hit of HP
    - Shield wall can be used on two attempts per clear if you are lucky - and persistent

In my experience, even with T5 geared tanks Gruul's damage output above 12 grows leaves you depending on pure RNG for Miss/Dodge/Parry/Silence Resist, or the tank will die.

He's killable (we did this week, five new players attuned), but the level of DPS/execution required is choking the server's raiding guilds and crushing the pug community - it should be fixed.
    Edited: April 24, 2018 Reason: formatting

9. These are all correct but massively dependent on RNG and perfect execution well above what the raid should require.

Getting HoTs off during Gronn Lord's Grasp is far from guaranteed and increases the difficulty of spreading, any ticks must occur when HP has fallen off or they will overheal, the lifebloom final tick especially is almost always too early and wasted. Remember at this point even a T5 geared tank will be getting hit for upwards of 40% hp per hit, taking three hits is not uncommon, hence why so many people are complaining.

And still, none of this changes the fact that the mechanic is wrong. This is the entry level 25man raid, it was tuned well on retail, tuned well here pre-BT and should be fixed to stop the damage it is doing to the PVE scene here. The "no place in T5" attitude is elitist and going to bite people in the butt as their guilds wither and die.

10. You guys should realize that making threads like this will not change anything. If you want something fixed, you need to make a bug report with evidence.

If a bug report exists, then add to it, and up-vote it.

11. You guys should realize that making threads like this will not change anything. If you want something fixed, you need to make a bug report with evidence.

If a bug report exists, then add to it, and up-vote it.
    It's there in detail. and they have, it's the highest voted unconfirmed bug by a long way. It's helpful to let people know about it, about how to work around it and hopefully demonstrate the impact it is having on the community.

12. It's there in detail. and they have, it's the highest voted unconfirmed bug by a long way. It's helpful to let people know about it, about how to work around it and hopefully demonstrate the impact it is having on the community.
    If the goal is to raise awareness then a link to the bug report would be good.

And I know it's there, I posted in it.

13. If the goal is to raise awareness then a link to the bug report would be good.

And I know it's there, I posted in it.
    This is against the forum rules, and I've been sanctioned for it before :(

As a resto player, it's not hard to have full hots refreshed during shatter. There's a few spots on the wall a druid can stand so they don't get knocked out of range of the tank, i dont think most healers know that though. Refreshing hots and casting instants isnt much RNG imo, compared to tank avoidance
    I agree, this is the most controllable of all the elements (Priest healer here), however avoidance is really the key, I've seen a T5 tank go down with full druid hots, 2 renews and PoM... RNG be RNG until this gets a fix, we really need that 5 second window post-Shatter.

14. Until this gets fixed (if it ever does) let me give you some advice from a tank who's lived until 19 growths in his current form with only 3 healers alive for 80% of the fight (lol pugs). If you want this to be significantly easier, then the tank should not be in melee range of Gruul when the shatter happens. He should run to a wall, as far from Gruul as possible. When the shatter ends, run back in with shield block up and re-position him in the middle. Make sure the offtank stays under him so nobody else takes the hurtful strike while Gruul is moving. Make sure your melee are not hitting Gruul from the front so your tank doesn't immediately run into a parry-hasted boss (this is also a big deal). Being out of range of Gruul's melee after the shatter will save you 2-3 melee attacks while your healers get situated and the silence wears off. Trust me, it's a BIG deal for tank survivability.

Also, this should go without saying, but you should have ironshields up 100% of the time after growth 6. If demo shout, scorpid sting, or tclap fall off the boss at high growths then you pretty much deserve to wipe.