1. Leveling on Icecrown

Hey i have a few question to Icecrown players.

1. How much time you needed +- to hit max level?
    2. Should I buy a golds (For Skills, mount, etc.) before I start exp on Icecrown or not?

2. Make a DK as your 1st toon
    Even if you don't like DKs, it's only 1 wasted day to get 55-80
    You can now fund all of your future toons without issues
    Bonus points: Take 5 minutes and make a 2nd account. Put the DK on one, and the rest of your toons on the other. Now you can dualbox while leveling for dungeons, hard quests, or to keep gankers at bay by keeping the DK on follow.

55-80 = 1-2 days
    1-80 = 3-6 days

If you grind 1-80 on a toon in 3-6 days without the info above, chances are good you'll be broke and turn into one of those Neckbeards that sit in cities dancing for 1-2 gold

3. May 3, 2018  
    but i cant create a dk as first character because of the lvl 55 restriction?

4. May 3, 2018  
    Icecrown doesn't have that restriction.
    30 seconds in game would have given ya the same response.

5. May 3, 2018  
    Icecrown doesn't have that restriction.
    30 seconds in game would have given ya the same response.
    lol yes it does.

the rules are simple, if you want to create dk, you have to achieve the following:
    1. have atleast 1 55+ lvl character.
    2. have premium account status on that account.

PS. max i had /played on character when i hit lvl 80 was 11hours. normally it takes arround 13-15 if you know what you are doing.
    Edited: May 3, 2018

6. May 3, 2018  
    My 1st toon on this server was my DK, while only having a lvl 42 pally on Lordaeron, so...?
    As for premium, that may be the only stipulation, but if you're going to play on warmane You may as well donate any small amount to auto skip the ques and be premium anyway.
    Makes no sense to worry about leveling time if you're stuck in ques for 1hr+ every day because you can't be bothered to spend 10$ on a game that costs 15$ per month for the retail version.

7. May 3, 2018  
    My 1st toon on this server was my DK, while only having a lvl 42 pally on Lordaeron, so...?
    As for premium, that may be the only stipulation, but if you're going to play on warmane You may as well donate any small amount to auto skip the ques and be premium anyway.
    Makes no sense to worry about leveling time if you're stuck in ques for 1hr+ every day because you can't be bothered to spend 10$ on a game that costs 15$ per month for the retail version.
    Do you perhaps
    2. have premium account status on that account.

8. May 3, 2018  
    You can level just fine without gold or experience. If you are fast and know the way 1-80 is like 8-12 hours or so (depends strongly on the class).

But id advice you to enjoy the game the first time around, dont worry so much about time. Youll do it in a day or two of /played, but youll have more fun.

Speed wise its basicely around where retail was during WOD.

For gold, you can either pick up a gathering profession or beg for gold (ask politely, ask only for as much as you need and only do it till your first mount) + vendor everything or put it on the AH.

And stay out of stranglethorn and tanaris.