1. Looking for any BC Paladin leveling spec/guide as well as any other tips?

Hi guys. Let me start by saying that Outland server is so good. Brings back the good memories when I played it back in 2008-09.

I was a mage back then but this time I decided to roll a pally. I have no idea how paladins work and was looking for a good leveling guide and which spec to use. At higher levels I'll probably go healer for bgs and arenas to try it out (always been deeps in pvp and pve). Currently level 36 character name: Wachupita Feel free to add me if you want to quest together or chill out. I speak English and Spanish very fluently. I am looking for any Paladin tips that will help my gameplay. From rotation to leveling to strategies to use eitehr in PVE and/or PVP. Thanks guys!

PS: after finishing this post it looks as an introduction as well so Hi all :D

2. Paladin levling is extremely difficult and almost requires you to have a rocket science degree. You must know what to do in a lot of situations as a ret or prot paladin.
    Like for example: Use Seal of Rightousness and right click a mob.
    Or use Seal of Command and right click a mob.
    Sometimes you can be a bit fancy and use a judgement but you must immediately use another seal right after or else!!!
    If you get wounded inbetween the fights you must, although it being quite complicated, use a spell called Holy Light.

I think you get the idea. At level 50 you can either go for Crusader Strike as ret, or go holy for consecration and rest in prot and aoe level.
    Paladins are easy to pickup, but they are hard to master at lv 70 if you wish to make a difference, at least in PvP. :)

3. For leveling at 45, should I open fights (on mobs) with the seal of the Crusader, Judgement, then seal of command, then judge after CD and then re apply seal of Command?

ALso should I have Devotion aura (armor) and blessings of might (atk power) on me at all times?
    Thanks!

4. You can do that with your seals if you feel you aren't doing enough damage. Depends on how much you feel you need to conserve your mana.

Personally, I'd prefer to use Blessing of Kings, since it gives stamina, strength and intellect. As for which aura you should use, it depends on what sort of enemy you are fighting. If you are fighting a mob that hits kinda hard, go ahead and use Devotion Aura. If you're fighting a mob (or more than one) that doesn't melee for much, Retribution Aura will help increase your kill time. Your resistance auras can be useful when fighting mobs that cast spells.

5. Thanks Mercy. So what would be your "rotation" / seal and spell priority to use for leveling? thanks in advance :)

6. For leveling, it doesn't really matter too much. Debuff with Wisdom or Crusader, then go to town with a damage seal or Seal of Light if you need healing.

7. There really is no rotation for Ret Pallies, more of a priority system. Granted, my expertise in in prot, not ret, but I believe your priority for ST would look something like this:

1. Crusader Strike
    2. Exorcism (if undead or demon)
    3.. Judgement
    3. Reseal
    Consecrate is on top, if AoEing.

Also, are you Alliance or Horde? Belfs get SoB @ 66, which is superior for DPS in groups where you have a healer (SoV for Alliance is superior for tanking).