1. Well, this has 2 perspectives. Full geared and low gear. My point is in reatil MOP people can get full honor with alterac valley in ally side. So after 520 gear they get to full random bg and can at least do 70% of class potential and of course play arena.

I beleive the problem is the population itself than dont allow to replicate that alternative system, If a WOD server exist (no idea, because WOD pvp is really sad) even with ashran people will have a hard time emulating the retail progress of gearing.

Add to this that MOP pvp is awesome, but only when you're 550.

2. Alliance dominate bgs most of the time, usually premades, extremely rare to see low geared players. Saw 7 healers in EotS and that trend continued for a few hours. Horde occasionally have a winning streak but most of the time we get steamrolled. If it's as you say I would like to jump in those unbalanced bgs where the horde wins most of the time lolol

3. May 1, 2018  
    I can remember that I saw a worgen dk with a similar name yesterday, who tried to win the bg but he had a rly bad team on ally side. Maybe it's you Nibvictum;)
    No, since I don't need gear anymore I gave up on telling people what to do :) I am playing DK named Coldbich.

I had good experience yesterday too with BG's, 3 won/1 lost out of 4 - not too bad. That makes me think the cause for it is time of day and when we play it. I usually play around noon ST, but yesterday I played in the evening and that felt better.

4. May 1, 2018  
    Wins and loses come in streak, this because population is low and % to face the same premade or have same bad teammates on your side is really high.

5. May 1, 2018  
    I've addressed these 'issues' in my post (in the suggestion section, link: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=383160). I'd like to know what you people think about my ideas on how to solve these problems.

6. May 1, 2018  
    Wins and loses come in streak, this because population is low and % to face the same premade or have same bad teammates on your side is really high.
    Yeah, that's the point. Retail system works with enough population. Batlegroup system was eliminated and helped for maintain activity.

The issue isn't for full geared chars, it's for alters and new chars.

If a horde 500 is queue in bg for his gear and loss, with low population the same 500 player will be in the next bg, and in MOP a 500 player is like 2/3 of a full gear aside from cc , % buffs-debuff and inmunities.

Is tricky because you can't really give "balance" to bg without fragment players (even blizzard avoid this), maybe making the realm instant 90 and 550 gear )and this only solve the gear point), but with the current system outside of cross faction bg and add restrictions to premades isn't much to do.

7. May 11, 2018  
    I think I've never lost so many bg in this week since I've been playing here and the situation seems to get worse every day.

More and more often I'm facing double or even triple horde's premade, but what the hell 5 550s aren't enough to rekt a bunch of 3/400k??
    And those really few times that I'm winning with a team of PUGs they start to leaving and taking away the satisfaction of a sweaty victory or the eventuality to bring home a nice screenshot. C'mon that's so *****!

8. May 11, 2018  
    In retail horde dominated, but as a alliance you had the alterac valley option for gearing, here dont pop for low population i guess.
    In retail horde dominate now in Legion but in WoD alliance used to dominate every single BG...
    And this realm was alliance dominated, when it was populated, but most of players left the realm (Me included).
    Edited: May 11, 2018

First 12