1. son of hodir

i can't talk with the seller of son of hodir, im exalted with they

2. you need to do this long chain quest: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/The_So...ir_quest_chain
    Once you complete the quest n. 27, Forging an Alliance, you will be able to see the Vendor

3. May 17, 2018  
    No, the problem is people who should be able to see the quartermaster and other npcs are no longer able to. They are in the wrong phase.

FOR EXAMPLE, on my main I did the quests, got exalted, and bought a couple of BoA shoulder enchants. Later, I got new shoulders, and went back for another shoulder enchant but I'm in the wrong phase and Lillehof isn't there anymore. So your advice is to do the quests that I already did that I can't do because I already did them? So helpful.

Other people have complained in game, and bugtracker reports on this go back 10 months. They're all unconfirmed, duplicate, or dismissed with advice like yours but it's 100% a problem!

Does anyone know a trick for getting back in the right phase? The only other solution is to do the chain on a different character and stock up on the enchants before I get bugged out of phase.

4. May 17, 2018  
    That also happens to me. I suggest you open a ticket in-game so a GM can put you in the correct phase.

5. May 17, 2018  
    No, the problem is people who should be able to see the quartermaster and other npcs are no longer able to. They are in the wrong phase.

FOR EXAMPLE, on my main I did the quests, got exalted, and bought a couple of BoA shoulder enchants. Later, I got new shoulders, and went back for another shoulder enchant but I'm in the wrong phase and Lillehof isn't there anymore. So your advice is to do the quests that I already did that I can't do because I already did them? So helpful.

Other people have complained in game, and bugtracker reports on this go back 10 months. They're all unconfirmed, duplicate, or dismissed with advice like yours but it's 100% a problem!

Does anyone know a trick for getting back in the right phase? The only other solution is to do the chain on a different character and stock up on the enchants before I get bugged out of phase.
    Have you tried relog there? It works for me previously after I completed the quest forging an alliance for 1 of my toons. Usually I always keep that quest so I don't have to worry about phasing.