1. Donation problems … and suggestions

Hello guys.
    I am here to report problems with donation process. I am quite satisfied with your server so I decided to donate for coins. I had attention to spend coins in store.

I used my debit Visa Electron card and service could not bill it. I tried few times, and then decided to use middleman payment service. Middleman payment service billed my card instantly. Bdw I used same card for dozens of transactions in countries around Europe and ofc China :D without any problems.

In process of verifying my card paymentwall, or whoever is your api provider asked me to upload my personal document and both sides of credit card. That I will not do…

Format of document in my country is way too revealing and I will not risk identity theft so I could get some gear from store.
    And I will not send pictures of my CC, those contain all information needed for using the same card over internet, including Card Num, Exp date and ofc CVV code, soo.. thx but no thx.

I used my real information in registration and validation of email address, registration of payment service and I got my f**king card from bank. So just bill meeee. I am trying to donate couple euros not buying real estate in Panama, bdw I heard that is by far simpler than process I went thorough.

Please simplify your donation process I guess I am not only one who is having this problem. Be assured process of donation which doesn’t require giving up personal information, personal documents and f**king DNA sequence would give us all better experience.

Regards

2. i agree when i donated around year ago it was way better and didn't have all this bull**** in place they basically ruind their payment process and it is ******ed they want all your personal information

3. use prepaid cc's, or subway cards. unless they find a better option your stuck with paymentwall for the time being.

4. May 1, 2018  
    As a US player I'm guessing hopping over to Subway and buying a gift card is the only easy way to donate?
    I tried setting up a paymentwall account but they won't take my money. My credit card isn't liking the fact that all payment options are in EUR.

5. May 1, 2018  
    There's a reason they had to settle for Paymentwall, this servers very existence is legally gray. Paypal, who are the easiest and most trusted option are the last people on earth who would affiliate with this site. I also do not trust Paymentwall with my personal info so I had to stop donating years ago.

Subway cards are the way to go if you really need it, IMO.

6. May 25, 2018  
    I am having same problem and I sent my personal information by e-mail.. and then they said I am verified. but I still can't donate with my credit card..