1. Coyping character from olds expansions to recents

Hello,

I would like to know if that would be a thing, if you do a character from BC, then copy it to TLK, then the one on TLK copying to Cata etc... or directly copy the one from BC to Cata

I know a server that do that and I wonder why it's not here, or what do you think of that

PS : sorry for the title, "epxnasions" :s
    Edited: April 24, 2018

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=343878
    A Premium section forum thread by Proterean, proposing the idea on Nov 13 2016, you must be logged into a premium account to view the thread.
    The fact that it is a topic in the premium section implies that it would be a premium feature and/or cost coins to use.
    The fact that it was first proposed in 2016 and heard very little of since implies that the idea has been scraped or is a very low priority.

The most recent moderator post on this subject is from Obnoxious, July 7 2017
    "I don't have any information whether it is even in fact going beyond a proposal and getting implemented."

3. Well that explain a lot, thanks hehe
    But it seems more usefull to ask here since it should be available for everyone (I think, but well...)

4. I don't know if the intent was for it to be open to everyone, but cost coins, or be something only donors would be able to spend coins on. But either way, I asked about this recently (as in a day or two ago) and got no conclusive answer on if it would still happen, that the Administration hadn't reached a final decision.

5. Ok ok thanks for the answer, because it would make like more "real" once we finish an expansion to go to another, without having to remake your same character etc, but so we will wait