1. Stuck on i need help

Hi, im new in this game, this is my first time in WoW and i play whit my friend, we have a problem, my friend have a goblin and he cant go out from "the lost islands" i asked for a help in the game and people say me, that is normal, its a bug, goblins need an admin to teleport her, so.... i need help he is stuck on, the name of character is "Natosabo" its a goblin, admins can u teleport him to ogrimar? whit me "TrollAwesome

PD: sorry for my english, im from spanish community im not native ;(
    PD2: Hi :D this game its awesome

2. Hi, im new in this game, this is my first time in WoW and i play whit my friend, we have a problem, my friend have a goblin and he cant go out from "the lost islands" i asked for a help in the game and people say me, that is normal, its a bug, goblins need an admin to teleport her, so.... i need help he is stuck on, the name of character is "Natosabo" its a goblin, admins can u teleport him to ogrimar? whit me "TrollAwesome

PD: sorry for my english, im from spanish community im not native ;(
    PD2: Hi :D this game its awesome
    Unfortunately that is the case.
    You can only get stuck in 2 ways:
    A: if you phase out of any of the quest on lost isle
    B: if you level in the marsh in kalimdor, randomly you can get your hearthstone reset making the default location Lost Isles.

Mages cannot get you out even though some mages live on Lost Isle literally. You'll need a GM.