1. Help me, heal you.

Hi guys, I've just started on this server and I have always been a healer, in WOTLK I was a paladin healer, and I have a quick question or two.

What are we in need of most? Horde and Alliance is fine, I'll be rolling both. Do we need more Resto Pallies, Resto Druids, Resto Shamans, Priests? I aim to fill the gap that is needed, because my job is to keep you alive! (Looking at you, rogues pulling aggro.)

2. Hi guys, I've just started on this server and I have always been a healer, in WOTLK I was a paladin healer, and I have a quick question or two.

What are we in need of most? Horde and Alliance is fine, I'll be rolling both. Do we need more Resto Pallies, Resto Druids, Resto Shamans, Priests? I aim to fill the gap that is needed, because my job is to keep you alive! (Looking at you, rogues pulling aggro.)
    What, my twin? Which server?

I’ve seen plenty of resto druids(won’t use dudu anymore, as I found out the meaning) and holy paladins, slightly less resto shamans.. there’s your answer.

3. Not the answer i was hoping for, but an answer nonetheless. I just got done playing a resto shaman on a BC server, guess it's time to level another one!

4. Hi guys, I've just started on this server and I have always been a healer, in WOTLK I was a paladin healer, and I have a quick question or two.

Lol Resto Paladin. Thanks for the giggle haha.

5. Not the answer i was hoping for, but an answer nonetheless. I just got done playing a resto shaman on a BC server, guess it's time to level another one!
    Disco priest :)

6. Healers are decently split out PvE wise. Shaman definitely least played for PvP.

7. Lol Resto Paladin. Thanks for the giggle haha.
    Ohhhh myyy gooood I was at work, give me a break you knew what I meant.

8. I see less Holy Priests than Holy Paladins. This is Icecrown Alliance PVE though and might just be my luck. Holy Paladins is around every corner.

9. I see less Holy Priests than Holy Paladins. This is Icecrown Alliance PVE though and might just be my luck. Holy Paladins is around every corner.
    It's also pretty much the same way on Horde side, or at least every time I'm online lol

10. I would even say holy paladin is the most played healer from what I've personally seen, at least in PvE.
    If you want to PvP I would recommend Disc, If you want to PvE I would recommend Shaman, but we all think differently.

The least played healer is Holy Priest, and it's not because they are bad, but rather played wrong by the whole community, very few good holy priests exist but when you se them they will make you belive in the class again, Sadly almost everyone thinks their bad and will not even invite them.