1. anti magic shell and raids

are there "OP" moves we can do with anti magic shell in raids? like completly avoid a boss ability and similar stuff?

2. so...when DK use AMS we got Rune Power and we can spam either Death Coil (UH) or Frost Strike (Frost)
    I usually use AMS in these bosses

* Sindi, during Blistering (as DPS) instead of running away I spam DC, during Frost Breath (as tank)
    * Rotface, during spewing green thingy to face
    * Fester, during Pungent Blight, can save you if you miss debuff stack
    * BQL
    * LK's Infest, Soul Reaper (for tank)
    * Halion's breath

once I was very laggy during Halion, luckily I talent my UHDK with Anti Magic Zone (AMZ)
    on Cutter timer, I use my AMZ, I cant be sure if it helped or not coz was very laggy, but I did not die :D

3. ArchShykidz mentioned the most important ones, for Sindragosa use your AMS when there's less than 1s left on the cast, otherwise frost aura and your chilled ot the bone stack will weaken it which might make you die. On the last phase only stay on the blistering if you have your icebound ready to combine with AMS. Thats for dps.

4. Marrowgar - When boss is doing Bone Storm and there are a lot of flames arround you.
    Note: Standing in those flames wont give you runic power (idk if this is a bug or not).

Lady Deathwisper - In case there are Spirits close to you, or adds are casting that AoE dmg burst explosion, and boss drops Death and Decay on your location.
    Note: These 3 things happening all at once is higly rare, but using AMS for Spirits or Adds explosion alone is enough.

Gunship - nothing special.

Deathbringer Saurfang - nothing special.

Rotface - Save both AMS and Icebound for when the big Green Ooze explodes. You should still move a bit, to a location where there wont be many slime bombs, especialy if u saw a lot of melees stacking where u wer, aka where there wer almost no people standing when the explosion happened. Also, if you have a debuff and you notice there are almost no heals cast on you, pop AMS and do a Death Strike or two.
    Note: when boss casts that spray, move behind it, aka avoid the spray, dont be bad, its 2 feet to the left/right.

Festergut - in case you didnt pay atention and are about to get hit by the green goo, trown by Profesor, or when boss casts that nasty AoE and you have 1 or no stacks.
    Note: Get the debuff so u dont die like a dog, but if u failed, combine Icebound for the nasty AoE to increase the chance of survival.

Profesor Putricide - use AMS when boss drops Maleble Goo near you so you dont get that nasty slow debuff, or when he drops Choking Gas Cloud. You can also use AMS when you stack on the Green Oozes target and there are few people doing so. Also, if an Orange Ooze targets you and you are low on Health, pop AMS.

Blood Prince Council - if you get a lot of stacks of Shadow Prison debuff, and you have to move, best way would be to wait for 5or less sec on the debuff and pop AMS. Move freely... You can also cast AMS when Taldaram casts Flame Orb on/near you. Vortex from Keleseth is pure physical dmg so for that use Icebound if u see people stacking/not moving away, using AMS here will be completely useless.

Blood Queen Lanathel - best use of AMS on this fight is when u get that Flames debuff. Be fast and pop AMS instanly, and there wont be any flames.

Valithria Dreamwalker - nothing special. If you get a debuff from Abomination use it. If you see a frostbolt coming your way use it. If u see a Blazing Skeleton casting that fire AoE and you are low on HP, cast it. If the Horror is about to explode and you are close to it cast it.

Sindragosa - first thing first: ALWAYS, i repeat, ALWAYS run away/avoid Blistering Cold. The only excuse to use AMS and Icebound here would be if u lagged out and you didnt have enough time to move away.
    On this boss, nobody cares about overall DPS if u die in Phase 2 like a noob.
    Phase 2 is the most important one and you should save most of the important things for it.
    Now, there are couple of ways u can use AMS here. If u have a lot of stacks of the frost debuff, there are two options:
    DPS the boss, and as soon as u see that the debuff has less than 5sec on it, use AMS fast! You wont get any aditional stacks and will lose the debuff completely,
    or,
    If you got really high number of stacks on you (10+), and you notice you are getting the instantly, before the remaining time on the debuff drops below 6sec, wait and dont DPS untill the debuff has 4sec to run out, pop AMS and keep DPSing.
    Since Sindragosa is the boss that needs to be bursted down in P2 i would suggest you (again), to keep both AMS and Icebound untill than. Also, if you have any stacks on you, and boss is about to get pushed in P2, dont dps it, lose the stacks, and go ham once its pushed.
    In Phase 2, use AMS to lose the stacks if they get out of control, and use Icebound in case you have to nuke the boss hard and u have only couple of sec left before u wipe/die.
    Use icebound and Death Strikes if you see that a lot of healers have Uncained.
    Dont be bad and instantly hide behind every tomb in P2, with AMS and Icebound off cooldown, you can be greedy and DPS the boss untill you get 7-8 stacks of Mystic Buffet, when the debuff has 5sec left on it get behind of the tomb, wait for 2sec on the debuff, observe the boss and as soon as you see her casting that minor AoE that applies Mystic Buffet to everyone that get hit, go back to DPSing the boss.
    AVOID/RUN AWAY from Blistering Cold in Phase 2 ALWAYS!

Lich King - when boss casts Infest and you dont think healers will be able to heal you, or if the Infest debuff is on and doing a lot of DMG, pop AMS, Death Strike and even summon/sacrifice pet if needed.
    If you get grabbed by the Valk before the Transition Phase push, and you end up getting dropped in Remorsless Winter, use AMS.
    If there are a lot of Frost Orbs targeting Melee dps and noone is moving away, and if Lich King is constantly casting Pain and Suffering on melee, use AMS.
    Inside Frostmourne or in P3 use AMS and Icebound not to die to Spirits if you see a lot of them coming your way.

Just google which kind of DMG in ICC and Outside of ICC (any raid) is, and if its Magic Dmg, not higher than your max HP pool, u are safe to use AMS.

Army if the Dead is also a nice DMG reduction tool, followed by the use of Death Pact.

P.S. speccing AMZ for PvE is a bad idea and a waste of talents. On bosses like Halion and Sindra where u have some kind of DMG auras, AMZ will get eaten by those auras before it soaks the huge dmg income.