1. Rogue or Warrior for end game???

Hey guys I was wondering what the best end game class is between the two. Which one is more fun? Which one is the most satisfying to play, and which has the "cooler" of the sets? I never played WOTLK. I started end of Cata... I'd love the feedback! Thanks in advance :)

2. It all depends on what you are looking for. PvE or PvP? If it is PvE, keep in mind, a Rogue can only DPS, whereas Warriors can tank as well. Both classes has a fun factor.
    In a PvE perspective, warrior DPS is more "facerolling" and use whatever is off CD, using heroic strike so you don't cap rage and using Slam on it's procs. Very simple.
    Rogue on the other hand is not difficult, but takes some getting used to for knowing what to use your Combo Points on (for Combat at least).

End game, warrior edges ahead, but not by much. People can run their calculators as much as they want, but you have to remember it is a human playing the toon (I have seen a non BiS SV hunter out-dps a BiS Fury warrior in single target).

I have both and to be honest, they feel very much the same, with Warrior being a bit easier. Except when it comes to leveling, then they are a LOT easier. Leveling a Rogue is god awful.

3. Both are very different in play style, I suggest you try out the combat point system first and se what you think about it since most either hate or love it.

Like Thonatas Iv'e tried Rogue and Warrior as well for some time and in my opinion, warriors are a little easyer due to not having a 30 sec buff and bleed effect to track and keep up (Combat Rogue PVE) also the combat system ontop of that makes it (not my opinion) the second hardest class to master in pve.
    While warriors also have rage to track so they don't starve out, it's very easy manageable on best gear.

Everyone say leveling a rogue is annoying but I went sub specc, 50% ambush crit and 2 shot every mob up to 80, it went so fast that I would even say rogues are one of the easyest class to level, atleast after lvl 26 when you get the talent. as long as you don't go up vs elite mobs, But I donnu, that's just my opinion.

Warr Tanks is a good choice to level since their dmg is pretty insane (specialy if geared some in early rdf), and you can RDF a lot while leveling since you queue as a Tank.

To sum it up, I would prefer Warrior PVE and Rogue PVP, but that's just my opinion, and others would say the exact opposite.

4. I'd say playing a class that can tank or heal is ideal if you're new. You get dungeons much much faster this way

5. I'd say playing a class that can tank or heal is ideal if you're new. You get dungeons much much faster this way
    This. We need more in any ways

6. Same answer as always,

Go to blackrock, make both at lvl 80, hit the dummy a bunch, maybe do a few bgs and go with what feels more fun to you (even if you only plan to pve).

7. Wait... endgame = pve? lol.
    Endgame can be PvE or PvP. Let's not nitpick