1. Looking for somethin new and exciting to try?!

We're currently looking for players who also want to join us on our journey to For the ULTIMATE WoTLK experience.

f you're looking for a fresh and authentic WOTLK raiding experience, this may be the right guild for you on an "undocumented" realm.

Who are we?

We're a small group of players led by realm first heroic ICC 25 raiders who recently came together on a retail server to participate in a max level 80 experience. While we had a great time building up our community, the level 80 content was broken on retail servers. This issue, coupled with a desire to closely follow WOTLK progression, has led us to migrate to the Icecrown server here on Warmane.

What is our goal?

Undocumented Immigrants seeks to emulate the WOTLK experience by progressing through the content with a custom rule set. The rules we have established are in place to ensure that every tier of content provides a challenge and rewards players for farming and crafting. Our full list of rules can be found at https://undocumentedimmigrants.enjin...wforum/9103673. These rules are actively enforced by guild leadership, so please closely read them before your first raid.

What is our progression path?

Step 1: Heroic dungeons (optional) (5 man)
    Step 2: Naxxramas/Sartharion
    Step 3: Eye of Eternity
    Step 4: Ulduar (normal modes/yogg 4light)
    Step 5: ToC/ToGC/Ony/Ulduar Hardmodes (yogg 0-light)
    Step 6: ICC/Ruby Sanctum Normal
    Step 7: ICC/Ruby Sanctum Heroic

Forge of Souls/Pit of Saron/Halls of Reflection/Trial of Champions will all initially be off-limits. These will be released when we pass the current content. TOC will not be released until Ulduar is cleared and ICC instances will not be allowed until TOGC is CLEARED. This includes heroic/hardmodes of the raid instances.

How is loot handled?

We use an EPGP system for loot distribution. We feel that this system fairly rewards players based on their effort put into the guild and successfully counters any favoritism that could occur.

What type of applicants are we looking for?

All roles and classes are currently open for our core raid team. We're especially interested in players who enjoy working together both in and outside of raids (our crafters will thank you). Even if you cannot make every raid night per week, feel free to apply.

Raid Times: 11:59PM Server Time on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays

Where do I sign up?

We frequently review applications on our website at https://undocumentedimmigrants.enjin...wforum/9103636

All applications are currently being accepted.

Join us for a whole new WOTLK experience!
    We look forward to seeing all of you in game!
    Edited: April 26, 2018

2. you'd likely have better luck with this on lord. there's been several attempts made over the years and these types of guilds either never get off the ground, or they die shortly after.

with that being said, best of luck with the guild.

3. I've tried this out several times since I myself love early wotlk and want to se more of it, but the problem was always content being rushed, in retail you were stuck with Naxxramas for month's before ulduar, if you clear Naxxramas (which can be done easy with a good group) and go straight to ulduar it would not take long before your at ICC and people leave for "the best guilds" in order to get Light of Dawn, or you already achieved what you wanted, and move on.
    That said it felt like the majority of the guilds wanted to progress further to get better gear, as if gear meant everything.
    If you stay for lets say at least 2-3 month's in every stage and not progress to ToC before Alone in the darkness / Firefighter Mimiron is down, that would be to truly experience Wotlk.

4. We're all dedicated for as long as it takes to clear all of the content.

5. Sorry to anyone that the broken links inconvenienced. It's all fixed now.

6. May 6, 2018  
    Hey man, i am currently doing the same think with my guild "Broken Symmetry". I would like to talk to you for a bit about possibly combining forces.

7. May 9, 2018  
    Hi, it can definately be done - all it requires is patience and constant recruiting.

I was one of the founders of a guild, that started the same concept back in Dec '17, we completed Naxx->TotC with only tier-equivalent gear over the course of 4 months. And now we are actually going to restart yet again, with ppl rolling diff classes/roles.

If I can help with any kind of questions or other, please feel free to reach out on our Discord server.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=373256