1. IP address banned,with it Exalted and several Premium accounts suspended

Warmane community,
    I would like to briefly explain you the situation in which I am currently . On 24/04 while being in-game suddenly I got disconnected from my accounts.
    Trying to log in didn't work so I found out on Warmane account page that :

" Your IP Address (46.***.**.**) has been terminated due to Advertising "

All my accounts are suspended for an indefinite period.
    I am not capable of informing the Warmane employees because Support section is unavailable in any of my accounts.
    I have followed the procedures described in this topic :

" http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346180 "

I have spent so much time in this game , so much money over the last year which exceeds the current donation ranks, and yet I am denied your support.
    I have explained in the email sent to [email protected] that I have never advertised any products or services, except as a Guild co-Gm I have been spreading messages in Global chats for recruiting members. I truly hope that Warmane staff will investigate the matter seriously.

I read the players code of conduct several times but I can't figure my self if mentioning a third party program like Discord/Raid Call indeed can reproduce such ban, if so, I find it ridiculous because many guilds does require voice chats from their members and I am sure Warmane employees are aware of it.

I eliminate any possibilities of unauthorized access to my accounts since they are all protected by 2 step authentication.

Could any of you who have faced such an mistreat share his thoughts on the subject.

Best regards,
    Edited: April 25, 2018

2. don't use vpn's. they can get you banned. if you've sent an email to [email protected] then there's nothing more you can do but wait for a response.

3. don't use vpn's. they can get you banned. if you've sent an email to [email protected] then there's nothing more you can do but wait for a response.
    Never used VPN while using Warmane services.

I would like to thank the Warmane staff for reviewing the case . Although there is one issue that haven't been resolved yet. While the IP address ban has been lifted and the penalty of two of my accounts has been removed, my third account still remains suspended. I am not sure how ban system works ,if lifting an IP ban removes any accounts restriction or bans are lifted manually, but in all cases I think the third account wasn't noticed.

I have replied in the same email I have originally sent several days ago to [email protected] . I hope this can be easily fixed.

Sincerely,
    Christian.