1. 10 000 coins tournament

Hello

Just a fun topic
    I would like you to use the template below to answer my question please

If there was a 1v1 tourney with prize being 10 000 coins- please use template to answer

I as ...(spec)...(class)... would love to fight against (spec+ class)and certainly wouldn't want to face (spec+class)in the final battle

So as example "i as Marksmanship hunter would love to fight vs arms warrior and certainly wouldn't want to face shadow priest in the final battle"

no healing specs please as it is obvious they will rule 1v1 most often than not
    Please use your favourite and most played class+ spec

Thank you and have fun ;)

2. Best 1v1 class in game is Ret or a ele shaman.

Source: All the arena tournament (now blackrock) 1v1 tournaments. Its massively different inside/outside the arena though.

Also, since its pretty obvious (by your recent threads) what you want to find out, just do what everyone who wants to find a class to main should do: Go onto blackrock (instant 80, instant relentless gear) and make every class/spec. Play it a bunch. Whichever you find the most fun, go with that.

Its 3.3.5a, skill>class.
    Edited: April 25, 2018

3. as a ret i would love to fight against any other class and certainly wouldn't want to face a better ret in the final battle

4. May 1, 2018  
    as a ret i would love to fight against any other class and certainly wouldn't want to face a better ret in the final battle
    nah,you wouldn't want to fight skilled frost/arcane mages and warlocks.

5. May 1, 2018  
    nah,you wouldn't want to fight skilled frost/arcane mages and warlocks.
    You wouldnt want to, but its still winable (outside of ruins maybe). Meanwhile frost mage and locks all have classes you cant win against / have an even bigger disadvantage against.

All talking about inside the arena in 1v1 of course.

6. May 1, 2018  
    You wouldnt want to, but its still winable (outside of ruins maybe). Meanwhile frost mage and locks all have classes you cant win against / have an even bigger disadvantage against.

All talking about inside the arena in 1v1 of course.
    yes in arena 1v1 ,like in tourneys frost mage is sick if a player knows what to do. you can los alot and you can also root your target or polymorph and start over by eating.

7. May 2, 2018  
    Best 1v1 class in game is Ret or a ele shaman.

Source: All the arena tournament (now blackrock) 1v1 tournaments. Its massively different inside/outside the arena though.

Also, since its pretty obvious (by your recent threads) what you want to find out, just do what everyone who wants to find a class to main should do: Go onto blackrock (instant 80, instant relentless gear) and make every class/spec. Play it a bunch. Whichever you find the most fun, go with that.

Its 3.3.5a, skill>class.
    Well i see where you are coming from but i just wanted to get a fun post more than anything else.
    I already have great 1v1 class fully geared- feral druid