1. (H) looking for progressive or end end game guild willing to have me

As a original classic player through to TBC I have alot of raiding exp in those expansions but took a break during Wrath and returned for MOP. So I have raiding exp just not alot in Wrath hence why I want to find a guild that will have me and not mind explaining or providing advise for some of the encounters. I have done some raiding on Warmane in ICC and TOC and have watched alot of YouTube videos of encounters but nothing matches to the real exp and I'm finding it hard without achieve to get into pugs. Sort of a vicious circle if you ask me not letting newer players get their feet wet.

I have a 5.3k Combat Rogue (Wernabob) and a 5.3k Holy Paly or 5.2k Prot Paly (Wernapal).

I know my classes and use all required add-ons and have discord. I can bring alot yo the guild in terms of help with lowbies or alts and am very giving with my professions.

Hoping to find a guild that raids around 5pm server time as I do have a real life and this is the time I can commit too.

If you give me a shot I won't let you down.

Regards

Wernabob

2. Greetings Wernabob,

Check our thread and see if you may like it. If you do, feel free to contact us.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=379944

3. Greetings Wernabob,

Check our thread and see if you may like it. If you do, feel free to contact us.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=379944

Hey man ye most of those times fit in nicely with me :)

If you can pop a in game mail or something to Wernapal / Wernabob so il know your in game nick and we can chat more but looks good !

4. May 6, 2018  
    Broken Symmetry is a fresh start guild looking to fill the roster before going into raids. We will gladly be willing to help all members with preraid gearing. We would start with Nax/EoE and OS and only allow gear that can be found in heroic dungeons/world content epics meant for Nax. After we clear each raid the previous content would be free to farm. The goal would be to eventually clear heroic ICC