1. May 10, 2018  
    TBC is unbalanced garbage since 2007.
    then do not complain if ppl post this in the forums of warmane in light iof akfers/botters and multiboxers. Btw finished a AV and won and guess what? 8 ppl afk i reported em end nothign happened they afked the whole bg leeching the victory. GG!
    Edited: May 10, 2018

2. May 10, 2018  
    There will always be AFKers, it is impossible to stop it. Even retail struggles with that today, the only difference the subsequent afking is punished more and more (up to 2 days as I know).

3. May 12, 2018  
    There will always be AFKers, it is impossible to stop it. Even retail struggles with that today, the only difference the subsequent afking is punished more and more (up to 2 days as I know).
    wrong reported tons of akfers in the past and never got a response to my tickets and never saw a ban for afking. maybe you play in another server.

by te way these are screens at suppose "peak times" (look the times ion the bottom bar)

https://imgur.com/a/4Lz4fID
    Edited: May 12, 2018

4. May 13, 2018  
    wrong reported tons of akfers in the past and never got a response to my tickets and never saw a ban for afking. maybe you play in another server.

by te way these are screens at suppose "peak times" (look the times ion the bottom bar)

https://imgur.com/a/4Lz4fID
    i agree with you on the afking thing but like i said before horde side bots and afkers are even worse then ally side.horde has way more players so from that alone horde will have more afkers and bots.

as for the gear thing?what i see usually is ally pm's alot and most ally toons are better geared "ally did have bonuses for honor" horde did not. usually half the team in a bg horde side will be in quest greens and some are in level 1 gear or no gear at all "paid for a toon".

as for reporting afkers and bots with screen shots i agree i done that many times only to see said players in bgs the next days unpunished. i even had one player trolling me after i loged into game a few days after i reported him, loling/trolling about not getting a ban for afking. usually a dev responses to me with do you have more pics if said player, me = i gave you 5 or 6 of him. dev doe you have more pics over a longer period of timem me= i gave you 5 or 6 pics of the afk over 10+ mins in a bg. and the best response to my pics i sent the devs= we will keep an eye on him ty for the info.....

want a tip on how to win AV more as ally?when horde rushes north most sit afk in aid station gy outside of van, usually 1 horde will be in the north or south bunker "defending" and half the time said player is afk. all you or any other ally has to do is walk into the north or south bunker and recap them,at most you have to kill 1 maybe two horde that actually play. if you try this look over at aid station gy and you will see at least 10+ horde afking and bunker left open or very little D in them.

5. May 14, 2018  
    Weird, same could be said for horde as well (like literally the same).
    nothing more to say here

First 12