1. State of BGs Ally side and faction balance

Bgs on Outland Ally side are on an embarrassing situation, I am surprised there is not post on the forum about this ****fest.

Vast majority of match on Ally side start in clear numeric disadvantage, I defy anyone denying that the vast majority of matches Ally side begin like 14 vs 7, 9 vs 6 on AB and EYE or even worst stuff like 9v4 on WSG which mean be farmed at GY 100%.
    If necessary for non believer or staff, can easily provide a tons of screens with match starting with a team with ******ed numeric disadvantage.

The whole situation is made even worst by the clear faction unbalance, very limited Ally player base, very little geared ppl and wide lack of healers especially at low pop server times.

Of course I understand that situation may vary with different server time, you can premade, you can learn at be a better dodger and multiqueue wisely etc, but seriously it possible that the staff or any player don’t care about this garbage which happen very frequently?

Anyone know if the staff will ever take action to balance faction and pvp situation?
    If not I will just camp horde lowbies to the death =)

2. The whole situation is made even worst by the clear faction unbalance, very limited Ally player base, very little geared ppl and wide lack of healers especially at low pop server times.
    https://www.warmane.com/information

Let me guess, you are not a healer either?

3. Got a healer and a dps.

And you before commenting ever queued as ally? let me guess you have a rogue UD in TBC and think to be cool and strong?

Those stats are meaningless, anyone playing know that faction are super unbalanced especially PVP and leveling wise.

Staff would not have a free transfer option if faction wren't ****ed up

4. TBC is unbalanced garbage since 2007.

5. Staff would not have a free transfer option if faction wren't ****ed up
    We have free transfers for population balance between the two factions, nothing directly to do with Battlegrounds or amount of PvPers balance.

6. We have free transfers for population balance between the two factions, nothing directly to do with Battlegrounds or amount of PvPers balance.
    Well you should, cause the state of BGs is pure **** :) do something if you care about your player base

7. TBC is unbalanced garbage since 2007.
    True story bro, but BGs starting 15v8 most of the time like here, was not something happening in release so often.

8. True story bro, but BGs starting 15v8 most of the time like here, was not something happening in release so often.
    Once you enter bg,you should leave other queues automatically.

This way,people have all 3 queues,they join (example) WSG,and see 10 horde 2 ally,they leave bg moment other bg's pop out(which is instantly every time)

If people spent 2 minutes waiting game to start,both sides would have full party.

9. May 4, 2018  
    Once you enter bg,you should leave other queues automatically.

This way,people have all 3 queues,they join (example) WSG,and see 10 horde 2 ally,they leave bg moment other bg's pop out(which is instantly every time)

If people spent 2 minutes waiting game to start,both sides would have full party.
    i can 100% agree with that = Once you enter a bg,you should leave other queues automatically.
    that would help big time and pretty much end all this bg jumping everyone does and it might evem make people play/try to win instead of afkign waiting for another q to pop.

as far as bgs starting uneven it happens all the time on horde side its 50/50 horde and ally both sides start bg's with uneven teams alot. now for the sheer amount of afkers and bots horde wins that hand down i seen horde lose a bg when it was 5vs10 horde do to 3/4ths of horde team afking but thats another issue that should be addressed....

10. May 10, 2018  
    well i put heble opinion: i play ONLY AS CASUAL pvper and mostly bgs like AV or EOTS. Ally is well... garbage pretty much.
    you get matched with greenie allies (most of em never reaching 2kgs ) vs horde in full gladiator set minimum...
    ally got worldload of BOTS and multiboxers that afk most of the time honor farming.

WTH is That, China Alliance , GOLD and Order guilds are heavily afking/botting in bg (i reported mabny of them) abnd destroying the very little cooperation that exists in ally side...
    Unfortunately report seems useless because i still see such vbots and afkers in bg unpunished for whatever reason. So yea pretty much is a matter of "which faction got more afkerswhen bg starts" situation here mate. Do not expect any quality concerning ally bgs here

11. May 10, 2018  
    Weird, same could be said for horde as well (like literally the same).

12. May 10, 2018  
    as i said i speak from ally POV (dont havehorde chars). but i guess you're right maybe the admin dont care for the pvp state here in bg. If you allow multibox and afkers ...

13. May 10, 2018  
    Multiboxers are actually helping server since they play,unlike many who simply leech (not bots).

EIther way, I suspect bgs gonna be ultra active in 2 months once attunements are removed and Isle of Quel'Danas is relesed plus S4 and SWP.

14. May 10, 2018  
    Multiboxers are actually helping server since they play,unlike many who simply leech (not bots).

EIther way, I suspect bgs gonna be ultra active in 2 months once attunements are removed and Isle of Quel'Danas is relesed plus S4 and SWP.
    based on what?
    and yes ,multibox pay so make a thing: ban non donors from making bgs or arenas so you force them to pay no?= if i got a premiumaccount (which i got) i am not autorized to hackk because "i help warmane keeping up"

15. May 10, 2018  
    I think you misunderstood the point there pal.

I was referring to AFK state of bgs, boxers never AFK in bg. I have never seen a multiboxer goes afk, either they play or leave bg.

You are not allowed to hack no matter what premium donation rank you are ,or if you are normal player.
    The rules are same for everybody.

That being said, boxing aint against rules.

12 Last