1. so if pala go with 1k resil, not shield in a enviroment with los, ONLY then you can compete... yeah, sounds like great expansion for pvp right here.

at least is better than 5.1 i guess.

2. so if pala go with 1k resil, not shield in a enviroment with los, ONLY then you can compete... yeah, sounds like great expansion for pvp right here.

at least is better than 5.1 i guess.
    pala is strong either way in 1v1, but a smart ret with the right gear/swaps with LoS (this part is key) cant lose to any class that's p much the end of it. They don't need these things to compete just to be completely unbeatable in proper hands (such as Beanman's) ofc out in the open it is a different story, so if u plan to engage a retri as say mage warlock hunter be sure there's no tree nearby and u should be able to kite them down if you are good. Hellfire Peninsula is a good place with little los for example that favors these classes. Durotar as well as Elwynn if u drop the flag in a proper spot.
    Edited: December 18, 2018

3. pala is strong either way in 1v1, but a smart ret with the right gear/swaps with LoS (this part is key) cant lose to any class that's p much the end of it. They don't need these things to compete just to be completely unbeatable in proper hands (such as Beanman's) ofc out in the open it is a different story, so if u plan to engage a retri as say mage warlock hunter be sure there's no tree nearby and u should be able to kite them down if you are good. Hellfire Peninsula is a good place with little los for example that favors these classes. Durotar as well as Elwynn if u drop the flag in a proper spot.
    Elemental shaman, feral druid, and to some extent even a bis warrior can beat a retri even with LoS. Sure it is strong, but not completely unbeatable imo

4. Elemental shaman, feral druid, and to some extent even a bis warrior can beat a retri even with LoS. Sure it is strong, but not completely unbeatable imo
    Warmane 1v1 event completely dominated by paladins for years.

To make your oponion worthy you are able to que next and win as shaman (gl lul) or feral(will be kited with seal like a b*tch).

5. Warmane 1v1 event completely dominated by paladins for years.

To make your oponion worthy you are able to que next and win as shaman (gl lul) or feral(will be kited with seal like a b*tch).
    Oh my bad then, I guess I'm wrong, I said that only because I've witnessed the pala you have mentioned losing vs an elemental shaman, and losing like 4 times in a row vs a warrior, both in elwynn forest between trees. Also occasionally I saw feral druids winning 1v1 events.

First 12