1. May 12, 2018  
    "Video or screenshot". I'm saying: it would be nice to have good quality videos of all encounters. :)

2. May 12, 2018  
    <Of The Blood Oath> would like to participate aswell.

i will also need a 2-3 days notice be4 the battle, if possible.

3. May 12, 2018  

4. May 12, 2018  

Fight 1: Wed 8-10P.M
    Fight 2: Wed 6-8P.M
    Fight 3: Thursday 4-6P.M
    Fight 4: Thursday 8-10P.M
    Fight 5: Friday 6-8P.M
    Fight 6: Friday 8-10P.M
    Fight 7: Saturday 6-10 P.M
    Message me if you need to reschedule, for a later date/time.
    Isn't it easier to do it all in one weekend? Besides we(valar) asked to only fight on weekends, 10 people online at a time is a rare sight on its own here, let alone on a weekday. Besides can't you run matches in parallel, even if you do it by bg or wpvp area, it's both possible.

5. May 12, 2018  

6. May 13, 2018  
    I'd like to know who signed <D I R T Y> up.

7. May 13, 2018  
    Someone a couple of weeks ago signed Dirty up proclaiming to be an officer. Due to invalidity of this persons word, and failure to tell their guild about the event. Old Division will advance to the next round. Apologies to D I R T Y for the inconvenience.

8. May 13, 2018  
    how many matches will there be? just 1 or best out of 3?

9. May 14, 2018  
    Just 1, anything is allowed. It must be chaperoned by someone recorded/screenshotted.

10. May 15, 2018  
    Of The Blood Oath was not a real guild, so Old Division will face Real Duel in the semi finals.
    Sorry for the inconvenience of the trolls for this event. Next one will be better organized as far as sign ups!

11. May 15, 2018  
    Valar Morghulis wants to sign up. We want to fight on weekends only and we require two days notice before the fight since we don't always have 10 online.
    Sounds fair enough ?
    Guys we were the first guild that signed up and i have exclusively asked to fight on weekends only. I cannot ask my guys to quit their job to come online. This is the exact reason why i asked for this favor in the first place.
    Please postpone our fight for Saturday or we will have to forfeit.
    Thanks for understanding !

12. May 15, 2018  
    Blizzard does their event in 2 days, we are 8 guilds on a private server we can knock this sh*t out of the park in a day or even a couple of hours. Idk why it's made like this, not to sh*t on you but you didn't precheck the guilds before making the rooster so now suddenly 2 guilds skipped a round. The event is already gone bad now, might as well startover. Maybe even make a 5v5 guild champions vs guild champions tournament, who knows maybe other guilds will sign up as well. EZ done with skirmishes 5v5.

13. May 15, 2018  
    Of The Blood Oath was not a real guild, so Old Division will face Real Duel in the semi finals.
    Sorry for the inconvenience of the trolls for this event. Next one will be better organized as far as sign ups!
    dafuq do you mean its not a real guild?lol
    i wasint trolling when i signed my guild up...

If you cant check armory properly, heres some help http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Of+T...ecrown/summary

14. May 15, 2018  
    dafuq do you mean its not a real guild?lol
    i wasint trolling when i signed my guild up...

If you cant check armory properly, heres some help http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Of+T...ecrown/summary
    Multiboxers ruin all the fun in WPvP already (city raids, WG etc), you don't have to ruin PvP events as well.

15. May 15, 2018  
    You can make all the matches on same day , and can be done in 1-2 hrs. lets say Dire maul Arena so everyone can watch.. idk why tf u make matches on diffrent days. tho there are not many teams..

First 12345 Last