1. May 17, 2018  
    This all boils down to "Ego / Big dick / Group of Big dicks / Multi-dicks competition. Kidding aside, there's so much hurt and tears on this thread. Multiboxing is allowed on warmane, I have no problem with that. But having 5-10 characters controlled by a single person at the same time versus 5-10 character who are controlled individually is the great way to enjoy PVP they said.

And btw, who the heck is with the mindset stating that "If you find multi-boxers ruining then you are a noob?" Everyone has their own preference of gameplay and openly free to voice out their opinions, and some ego-driven elitist wants to tell you that "I have the right to my opinion and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion"

>.<

2. May 17, 2018  
    everyone knows that its allowed, but its not accepted by most players and therefore they want to exclude them from events like that.
    in my opinion multiboxer make pvp pretty boring for both sides, but as stated above its easy to avoid them.
    i dont know what kind of person you have to be to enjoy multiboxing, its kinda expensive and somewhat selfish for me.
    just my opinion, take it easy mboxers

3. May 17, 2018  
    And btw, who the heck is with the mindset stating that "If you find multi-boxers ruining then you are a noob?" Everyone has their own preference of gameplay and openly free to voice out their opinions, and some ego-driven elitist wants to tell you that "I have the right to my opinion and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion"
    He just showed that he's a plebian with that statement, explains why he's multiboxing in the first place and getting mad for being disqualified from the event as well.

4. May 17, 2018  
    you both dont even understand the statement itself.

im not going to even bother explaining it if you cant use your heads.

and for the record, i got triggered over a fact that my guild was called a fake, not becus i got thrown off the event lol. ( apperently skillspin failed to type and jumped to conclusions, but oh well)
    while applying for it i knew full well that i will not win it, but the main idea is that you cant call yourself best guild if you refused to fight for any reason.
    i was not here to ruin your gameplay or anything lol. i simply thought in the end, icecrown is packed with multiboxers compared to other servers, and you cant live thru wpvp without their interference weather you want it or not. so considering this event was wpvp type..

P.S. thanks for all the love regarding multiboxing, i enjoy your posts :>

First ... 345