1. [Event] Large Guild vs Guild event.

Hi again, Skillspin here from Real Duel. It's been a while since we formed our last world event, and what a success the last one was.
    Now were back with another action packed fight for all the guilds of Icecrown.

The G V G Event:
    The event will take place in a set location in the world. Taking course over a weeks time. In that week period, guilds who have signed up will be put up against each other in a 10 v 10 battle at a secret location. This will be a tournament style bracket and will randomly put you against another guild in the start.
    We will be posting a picture or a video of each win and the tournament bracket a team advances. Your fight may not be on the day you are notified of it. It could be later in the week. This event will be starting Saturday May 12th. !ANYTHING is allowed. This is world PvP! (Except more than 10 people)
    *One important thing I forgot to mention* These 10 v 10's must be chaperoned by responsible people like guild leaders of other guilds. For example, my guild real duel fights against The Knights Templar. Unclestone of pokemons etc (some one responsible) Needs to be there referee/chaperone the fight with either video recorded footage or a screenshot or before and after the fight. This is to ensure there will not be 11 people vs 10, or people resurrecting to rejoin the fight after they've been killed. Obviously rebirths soulstones and reincarnations are acceptable. If anyone if caught cheating their team will be disqualified.

How to Signup:
    You can message me in game on the horde side on my characters: Skillspin or Catisforfite.
    You can message me on discord: Saroniteaj#8467 or meet up with me in the Warmane unofficial discord: https://discord.gg/HZeQ5uS
    Reply to this thread that you want to sign up with your guild masters name, guild name, and faction.

[CHECK THROUGHOUT THE WEEK FOR RESCHEDULES]

[Tournament Week] We are now entering Tournament week. The bracket is randomized. Here are the results

Fight 1: Wed 8-10P.M
    Fight 4: Wed 6-8P.M
    Fight 3: Thursday 4-6P.M
    Fight 2: Thursday 8-10P.M
    Fight 5: Friday 6-8P.M
    Fight 6: Friday 8-10P.M
    Fight 7: Saturday 6-10 P.M
    Message me if you need to reschedule, for a later date/time.
    Edited: May 13, 2018

2. Valar Morghulis wants to sign up. We want to fight on weekends only and we require two days notice before the fight since we don't always have 10 online.
    Sounds fair enough ?

3. Valar Morghulis wants to sign up. We want to fight on weekends only and we require two days notice before the fight since we don't always have 10 online.
    Sounds fair enough ?
    Roger that i'll pencil you guys in. As for fight time i'll try to accommodate that for you.

4. How will you handle two guilds of the same faction fighting?
    What time of day would these be scheduled?
    What is your stance on individual wagers about the event?

5. How will you handle two guilds of the same faction fighting?
    Gurubashi arena, i suppose

6. If you make this event in a zone where anyone could come. Trust me you will be slaughter.

7. May 1, 2018  
    In the arenas of course. Will talk to the Warmane staff to see if we can organize something, but i'm not counting on it.

The fights will take course over a week, maybe longer depending on how many people sign up.

Not sure what you mean by individual wagers, but I guess your saying people that are guildless making a 10 group and fighting. It's not allowed. If you want to join make a temporary guild and join it for the tournament.

8. May 1, 2018  
    That's what they said about the last event I hosted. It went perfectly fine. Think optimistically.

9. May 1, 2018  

10. May 1, 2018  
    suck it...
    get a solid proposition.
    What are you trying to say? Man child must make words to communicate.

11. May 1, 2018  
    Roger that comrade i'll pencil you in

12. May 1, 2018  
    Old Division is up to 👋

Really? Doni seems scared asf.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/kX5ljjG
    Edited: May 1, 2018 Reason: Formatting

13. May 2, 2018  
    Well it's not to late to back out. I do have them down as attending at the moment.

14. May 2, 2018  
    <Valar Morghulis> attending, of course he is scared.

123 ... Last