1. May 15, 2018  
    Multiboxers ruin all the fun in WPvP already (city raids, WG etc), you don't have to ruin PvP events as well.
    ruin?:/

we farm noobs, if you find it ruining, you are no better i guess.

And for the record, its WPvP event where ANYTHING is allowed. atleast thats what skillspin stated in his main post:

The G V G Event:
    The event will take place in a set location in the world. Taking course over a weeks time. In that week period, guilds who have signed up will be put up against each other in a 10 v 10 battle at a secret location. This will be a tournament style bracket and will randomly put you against another guild in the start.
    We will be posting a picture or a video of each win and the tournament bracket a team advances. Your fight may not be on the day you are notified of it. It could be later in the week. This event will be starting Saturday May 12th. !ANYTHING is allowed. This is world PvP! (Except more than 10 people)
    and i am definetly not more than 10 players.
    Edited: May 15, 2018

2. May 15, 2018  
    Yes, I cba joining WG because I know that there will be at least one pleb on one of the teams(or both) camping the gate with his 30 characters and oneshotting everyone, so much fun. I'm still not sure if it's more boring when the mbx is on my team or on the enemy team.

we farm noobs, if you find it ruining, you are no better i guess.
    So you need a full raid to farm noobs? What does that say about you?

And for the record, its WPvP event where ANYTHING is allowed. atleast thats what skillspin stated in his main post:
    Sure, he said that. But he's also organizing it, so he can disqualify a multiboxer if he doesn't want to see it on the event.
    Deal with it.

3. May 15, 2018  
    Yes, I cba joining WG because I know that there will be at least one pleb on one of the teams(or both) camping the gate with his 30 characters and oneshotting everyone, so much fun. I'm still not sure if it's more boring when the mbx is on my team or on the enemy team.

So you need a full raid to farm noobs? What does that say about you?

Sure, he said that. But he's also organizing it, so he can disqualify a multiboxer if he doesn't want to see it on the event.
    Deal with it.
    if there was 25 players farming, the outcome would be even worse.

i farm not simply noobs, i farm raids of noobs,not just 1by1... but i you wont understand :/

its not about weather i have to deal with it or not. its about him unfairly organizing it. its not like i was hiding or anything.

tldr you have to live up to your words.

4. May 15, 2018  
    Not sure why the multiboxer was disqualified. Any organised raid of 10 players versus a 10 man multiboxer is pretty much free win.

5. May 15, 2018  
    if there was 25 players farming, the outcome would be even worse.
    i farm not simply noobs, i farm raids of noobs,not just 1by1... but i you wont understand :/
    You can farm raid of noobs with 5 people, so still what I said applies. Camping WG portal doesn't count as killing raids of noobs because nobody fights back, you can do it with 2-5 people as well. Also oneshotting bunch of plebs in WG is lol as well, doubt it's fun for anyone else in that WG except you, I get terribly bored when I see mbx on either side, even more when they're on my side because randoms can't use enough strategy to take one down or are just undergeared.

Even killing mbx is boring because it's one person, it's only hilarious when they're plebs and they have no ****ing clue what to do after you kill their main and just start doing some random ****/or do nothing and just die.

its not about weather i have to deal with it or not. its about him unfairly organizing it. its not like i was hiding or anything.
    tldr you have to live up to your words.
    It's his event after all, he can do as he pleases and disqualifying multiboxers is completely fine in my book. As far as ANYTHING goes, he meant stuff as resurrecting, free action potions and any ability that's otherways locked in the arena.
    He still keeps the right on disqualifying people/teams.

Not sure why the multiboxer was disqualified. Any organised raid of 10 players versus a 10 man multiboxer is pretty much free win.
    Exactly, the event is supposed to be fun and not to get you bored to death.

6. May 15, 2018  
    Props to the organizer for discarding multinoobs.

7. May 15, 2018  
    " Blizzard does their event in 2 days, we are 8 guilds on a private server we can knock this sh*t out of the park in a day or even a couple of hours. Idk why it's made like this, not to sh*t on you but you didn't precheck the guilds before making the rooster so now suddenly 2 guilds skipped a round. The event is already gone bad now, might as well startover. Maybe even make a 5v5 guild champions vs guild champions tournament, who knows maybe other guilds will sign up as well. EZ done with skirmishes 5v5.

You're right about me not prechecking, which I will do next time, but not many people signed up. So the event will still go on as planned as there are only like 5 guilds participating. Very simple we are accommodating for everyone's play times and the best guild out of those that participated will win :). Not every guild has 10 members online everyday so you have to take that into play. If we were doing an event where literally anyone was invited it would be governed more like that where we just do it in one day.

8. May 15, 2018  
    "Not sure why the multiboxer was disqualified. Any organised raid of 10 players versus a 10 man multiboxer is pretty much free win. "

I checked the guild and it only had one person in it. It's a failure to communicate and the fact that he literally signed up the VERY last second. So like I said failure to communicate.

9. May 15, 2018  
    You can make all the matches on same day , and can be done in 1-2 hrs. lets say Dire maul Arena so everyone can watch.. idk why tf u make matches on diffrent days. tho there are not many teams..
    Because not everyone can be online on certain days, So we have to plan for days that people can be on for a 10 v 10.

10. May 15, 2018  
    dafuq do you mean its not a real guild?lol
    i wasint trolling when i signed my guild up...

If you cant check armory properly, heres some help http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Of+T...ecrown/summary
    When I checked it had 1 member in it that was level 5. If you want to still participate message me in game and we will work out putting you back in. No fights have went on yet, we are waiting to Wednesday.

11. May 15, 2018  
    Once I talked with Unfair advantage the bracket will be changed around a bit so everyone gets a fair opportunity to get their people together.

12. May 16, 2018  
    Killing a 10m multiboxer is superbly easy, especially when u can just arrange a 10m group specifically to kill it. Simply no point

13. May 16, 2018  
    Heartdamage here... Go **** yourself with these new posts, i don't even know when we're fighting now. Fck stupid GvG **** event. I am tired of telling ppl new ****s around every time.

14. May 16, 2018  
    First, you posted our time Thursday 8-10 pm st. now i see 6-8 st. and i told my ppl for 8-10... **** this ****!

15. May 16, 2018  
    When I checked it had 1 member in it that was level 5. If you want to still participate message me in game and we will work out putting you back in. No fights have went on yet, we are waiting to Wednesday.
    i have been trying to contact your ingame characters for past 3 days, im yet to see you online. pmed you on forums yday but that aswell went to ignorance i guess.

if you wanted to make a fight , as of your schedule, it should have happened already, arround 30mins ago +-. but yet again, you are not even online.

so im not sure how to even react.

First ... 2345 Last