1. May 2, 2018  
    <Valar Morghulis> attending, of course he is scared.
    I guess they dont have enough money to hire players for <Valar Morghulis>

2. May 2, 2018  
    Old Hospital can pefrom with 10 healers pemade.

3. May 2, 2018  

4. May 2, 2018  
    I remember 6 years ago on Deathwing when this guy Stonesour “created” the largest PVP event I’ve seen. I bet there were AT least 6-7 raids on ally side and one or two less in horde. Plan was to go to Orgimmar and raid it. From all that, we had only one encounter in Durotar and wiped horde quickly but the lag was ENORMOUS, like 2-3 seconds.

It all ended with GM’s who panicly intervened, forcing us to leave that zone or we would get a ban as the server was very close to crashing.

Funny, isn’t it? :D
    Edited: May 2, 2018

5. May 2, 2018  
    I remember 6 years ago on Deathwing when this guy Stonesour “created” the largest PVP event I’ve seen. I bet there were AT least 6-7 raids on ally side and one or two less in horde. Plan was to go to Orgimmar and raid it. From all that, we had only one encounter in Durotar and wiped horde quickly but the lag was ENORMOUS, like 2-3 seconds.

It all ended with GM’s who panicly intervened, forcing us to leave that zone or we would get a ban as the server was very close to crashing.

Funny, isn’t it? :D
    There is 0 fun in outnumbering people and farming them, it's setting yourself up for failure. There barely are good players on both sides because they rely to much on premades and healers so they can get away with playing bad.

I guess they dont have enough money to hire players for <Valar Morghulis>
    Correct, or to bribe players to not play the gvg.

6. May 3, 2018  
    There is 0 fun in outnumbering people and farming them, it's setting yourself up for failure. There barely are good players on both sides because they rely to much on premades and healers so they can get away with playing bad.
    Who Said anything about farming? I just liked the dimensions of that encounter and the fact that server almost broke down.
    I’m the one who’s being insulted while carrying WSG flag all 3 times, while enemies are being farmed at the GY.

7. May 3, 2018  
    lol is <Ohdo> coming aswell? i would like to watch top guilds fighting empire ohdo

8. May 5, 2018  
    Empire ohdo will not be attending as they are busy that week.

9. May 9, 2018  
    I am making a new guild just for this, be prepared to get your asses wiped.

10. May 9, 2018  
    our guild crawlers wana join the event and plz give us 2-3 days before the fight and ty

11. May 9, 2018  
    our guild crawlers wana join the event and plz give us 2-3 days before the fight and ty
    Crawlers, sure thing i've penciled you in. See you fight day.

12. May 11, 2018  
    Hi, boys. Greetings from Heartdamage. My guild <Old PvP School> want to participate too. Skillspin, i need to know 2-3 days before the fight at which time will you organize it so i can tell my boys when to log in, okay?

13. May 12, 2018  
    Tournament brackets will be posted later today. As today is the last day for signups we are heading into tournament week bois. Good luck and may the best guild win.

14. May 12, 2018  
    If this is going to happen please make sure someone is recording it with a good quality so it can be watched.

15. May 12, 2018  
    We will be posting a picture or a video of each win and the tournament bracket a team advances. Needs to be there referee/chaperone the fight with either video recorded footage or a screenshot or before and after the fight.
    Read the post man

First 1234 ... Last