1. Zul'Aman PTR test (only Boss vide)

Fresh videos from ptr Zul'aman)))

2. Keep in mind, that this is a testing environment. Further work is yet to be done.

3. Awesome. Thanks a lot for posting this, and everyone else involved in conducting the tests.

4. I think the damage on non-elite trash trolls before Zul'Jin need to be looked at. On retail I remember casters aoeing too fast and instantly dying from pulling agro on them. I could be wrong, but those ones seem as though they wouldn't be able to kill a clothie.

As far as bosses go, I think they all look really good right now. Maybe just Hex Lord is a bit undertuned. Only one drain power debuff went out on the raid before he died here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYZR5O86YOE which makes me think he needs more health or something so phase two lasts long enough for him to use his abilities. That is against a very strong group though. Halazzi is also still missing too much.
    Edited: April 28, 2018

5. I think the damage on non-elite trash trolls before Zul'Jin need to be looked at. On retail I remember casters aoeing too fast and instantly dying from pulling agro on them. I could be wrong, but those ones seem as though they wouldn't be able to kill a clothie.

As far as bosses go, I think they all look really good right now. Maybe just Hex Lord is a bit undertuned. Only one drain power debuff went out on the raid before he died here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYZR5O86YOE which makes me think he needs more health or something so phase two lasts long enough for him to use his abilities. That is against a very strong group though. Halazzi is also still missing too much.
    New round of tuning finished and most of the trash npc hp/damage has been revamped. Hex Lord's new hp will be about 2M (Highest Retail PTR HP was 1.9M)

6. What's missing from Halazzi? The only thing I noticed that looks like it's missing is earth shock. If you're thinking about water totem and the AoE ability (can't remember name) those are from the cata remade 5 man ZA version of this boss and not in TBC.

Akil'zon: As the Electric storm is coming, the sky should darken and it should start to rain, very useful with ambient sound on. The person targeted by the storm should be high in the air above everyone else, not on the floor at the same level. https://youtu.be/g4Sox0dKFL8?t=57

Jan'alai: Everything looks good, check to make sure he hatches all remaining eggs at 35% HP.

Halazzi: Look like he isn't using earth shock.

Would need to see a new version of the trash, first time about half of it was missing abilities. Just these few minor things on the bosses and then proper tuning tests. Would hope tuning tests include people in T5 gear and don't have a GM ressing them in combat constantly.

7. My 2 cents into this testing. Afaik the ring (Angelista revenge) comes from swp badge vendor and was not in the game during ZA release.
    (Ring can be seen in inventory at 1:07/1:27 of the Amani Hex Stick video)
    Edited: April 29, 2018

8. My 2 cents into this testing. Afaik the ring (Angelista revenge) comes from swp badge vendor and was not in the game during ZA release.
    That ring is just from the test vendors. Once balance changes are done we (illuminate) will go back for another go at it. Possibly with T4/5 Gear as well to get a feel for the difficulty.

9. That ring is just from the test vendors. Once balance changes are done we (illuminate) will go back for another go at it. Possibly with T4/5 Gear as well to get a feel for the difficulty.
    Hush, grab the torches and bring out the mob instead!

10. What's missing from Halazzi?
    Halazzi (Lynx form) is literally *missing* the tank too much. He has dual wield miss penalty (incorrectly) and almost never hits the tanks except when cleaving. That boss used to do insane tank damage on retail when in Lynx form.

I agree with the electric storm bug on Akil'zon also. I remember the person being levitated in the air and everyone hiding underneath them.

11. My 2 cents into this testing. Afaik the ring (Angelista revenge) comes from swp badge vendor and was not in the game during ZA release.
    That ring is just from the test vendors. Once balance changes are done we (illuminate) will go back for another go at it. Possibly with T4/5 Gear as well to get a feel for the difficulty.

Makes sense yes. Thanks for reply and gl with t4/t5 gear testing.

12. damn so i guess another month till ZA release

13. Halazzi (Lynx form) is literally *missing* the tank too much. He has dual wield miss penalty (incorrectly) and almost never hits the tanks except when cleaving. That boss used to do insane tank damage on retail when in Lynx form.

I agree with the electric storm bug on Akil'zon also. I remember the person being levitated in the air and everyone hiding underneath them.
    Ahh yeah lol. Yeah seems he has the dual wield penalty. There shouldn't be a difference between his troll form and lynx form for his damage output/hit rating penalty. His damage also seems rather low (raw damage output). https://youtu.be/aBQhCavJdeM?t=103 Warlock over aggros, takes a main hand attack and only takes around 35% of his HP, hmm.