1. Icecrown PVP

Can someone tell me why every WOTLK server is PVP?
    Im sorry if you like wow pvp i truly am.But even if you like it others dont.You have your BG so why must everyone have to deal with it on the world map?Im not there to waste time im there to lvl up or do some other bear *** fetching quest.I have no time or desire to waste my mana on players who dont know how to que up for BG.And they should search it up instead of being annoying good for nothings.

TL;DR Make world pvp toggable. Anyone who wants to suffer wow pvp can and the rest can enjoy the games content.

2. Because YOU are in a minority there SHOULD be PVE server? Nice joke lel

3. Because YOU are in a minority there SHOULD be PVE server? Nice joke lel
    Not sure whose polling data you are using but the fact is.The games content gets obstructed by pvp and is annoying and making people leave before they get 80.Which means less digital crap warmane can sell.Also theres no argument for world pvp it just forces people who want to play the game to deal with harrasment.My suggestion is kind and fair.Give the choice to people if they want to participate in wows excuse for pvp or not.Everybody wins.And just to make it clear you are in the minority.PVP has always been the minority thats why Blizzards adds almost nothing pvp related because it does not bring the big bucks.Doesnt here either.
    Edited: June 25, 2017

4. I suggest you git gud? I've leveled dozens of characters in here, never had issues. Yes, I did encounter the occasional minor inconvenience of 80's ganking and so forth, you just dodge them and be done with it. The whole Alliance - Horde idea of WoW is for people of opposite faction to be hostile towards one another. I suppose if you want to be left alone just stay in Durotar xD

5. I suggest you git gud? I've leveled dozens of characters in here, never had issues. Yes, I did encounter the occasional minor inconvenience of 80's ganking and so forth, you just dodge them and be done with it. The whole Alliance - Horde idea of WoW is for people of opposite faction to be hostile towards one another. I suppose if you want to be left alone just stay in Durotar xD
    I suggest you dont lie.There is constant ganking.Maybe not long ago when you did level but now its game ending.Yes the Horde - Alliance thing is for people who want to be hostile.To the rest is an annoyance a split in the playerbase and a drain on gold for repairs.I dont need to get good.My water elemantal takes them to half health without me even clicking on them i just dont want to deal with these losers who arent good enough to play the actual game and instead harrass everyone.
    I still dont understand your opposition to the ability to choose on wether or not one wants to be a part of the abysmal pvp wow has.I wont go in how bad it is compared to other games and the wonder why people choose this one to do it.In the time between this post and my last i got ganked 3 times FIY.And if you say go do dungeons.Why should i limit what content i can have because someone else is ruining the game?

6. Here, I'll help you out. I am going to repost what it has been said several times for ages.

DO NOT POST SUGGESTIONS THAT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
    A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates).
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

The concept of a pvp-type realm is to have the possibility of constant danger out in the world, players constantly being at odds with each other. Choosing to flag yourself isn't being taken by surprise, and it is an option very few utilize as can be seen very plainly if you ever played on such a realm on official servers. And it would seem to be a hard concept, actually, since you are unwilling to accept any points of view other than your own narrow one, and then insist on the world around you changing to your whims. I'm sorry, but that's not how things work around here. In fact, life in general doesn't work that way.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=337524

Not only your posting forbidden suggestions but also refusing to accept the way this game should go, and then insist the whole community to play and have things the way you personally want. There might be PvE realms around, go search for them, play them and leave Warmane. Icecrown is awesome the way it is.

7. Here, I'll help you out. I am going to repost what it has been said several times for ages.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=337524

Not only your posting forbidden suggestions but also refusing to accept the way this game should go, and then insist the whole community to play and have things the way you personally want. There might be PvE realms around, go search for them, play them and leave Warmane. Icecrown is awesome the way it is.
    Its horrible the way it is you cant properly play the game withouth getting ganked/camped 24/7.You can have it pvp you can have it set to on by defualt but it should be toggable.It ruins the game and preventsp eople form playing the content.A valid suggestion maybe you can share your side ?Or you know elaborate on why icecrown is awesome being a gank fest 24/7?

insist the whole community to play and have things the way you personally want.
    This is what the issue is exactly.by having pvp be enabled world wide.It forces the community to abide to the few who play it and in turn disrupts their game.Whille the opposite ie having it be toggable means a win for people who want to play the game and the people who want to battle getting opponents who care and can test their gear against(id say skill but letsn ot kid ourselves).

8. Just because you find it horrible, it doesn't mean everyone has to find it horrible aswell. True, same goes to my "awesome" I utilized on my previous post. But I tell you what, Icecrown is living for over 1 year and it reaches its 12k cap everyday since, even after TBC release. So, it shouldn't be that horrible in the first place.
    If you're saying you're getting ganked 24/7, well then I'm sorry to hear but you might be the unluckiest player in the world. You know, you could think about the first question that should pop on your head, which is "How can I avoid this?" when I was leveling (retail/priv servers), I got ganked several times aswell. Instead of creating topics on forums whining about it, I reflected and I adopted few strategies

1. Don't level in the most level populated areas. You should know which. STV, Tanaris, Hellfire, Borean and so on. And in off-peak times will help aswell.
    2. Ask for help. You have General, Global and Guild (if you're in any) chats to do that.
    3. Take a break. 10m / 15m should do it. It worked for me, so why it should not work for you?
    And the list goes on. So no, it should not be toggable, that's just your personal preference and your nerves speaking. It's you who should man up. I did the same. Now I've leveled many other characters on this server and I got way better experiences, only got killed once or twice...
    Elaborate? Why should I? You can't see it by yourself? Server is much more active, there are mass PvP around, always some fun here and there on a old server, instead of having everyone rambling around Dalaran and other capitals only. You may be not interested on these but I am. So do many other players, especially all the PvP guilds around. PvE players may not like it, but it's been decided ever since Warmane / Molten project started - PvP servers.
    And no, having the option to toggle PvP isn't win/win to everyone. There are several players seeking for PvP while leveling, while farming, or just for fun etc etc.

Anyway, this topic might get deleted or locked anytime as soon as some moderator takes a look at this (I guess...), so there's no need to discuss any further, and definately no need for more costum features, Icecrown will stay as it is.

9. So I can make people like you cry on the forums.

Just kidding.....Or am I...?

10. 1.I dont level in the most populated areas ive discovered more zones trying to find a place to level than id like to admit.Resorting to waiting hours for dungeon finer to do its thing (its probably broken half the time but i have no choice thanks to world pvp).
    2.Why should anyone bother to fix the effects of the issue when the cause is ignored?
    3.Arrive takea break do half a quest gets ganked take a break try to go to the next place get ganked take a break.And so on and me taking breaks eats more of my playtime than actually doing something.

See what? People ammassing in capitals doing pvp?I see that nothing stops them form doing it with world pvp off.PvP guilds have a myriad of places to do their shtick why should it be on the main map where people are trying to play the games content?Also your point about pvping while leveling?Toggling on isnt restricted to max lvl you can turn it on anytime.What you are suggesting is intefering with the questing of others.Neither of them will get a satisfactory experience.
    Also why would it be affected by an old expansion realm?Theres just less content there.Also this thread an get moved or whatever.But youd prefer if it wasnt discussed wouldnt you?

11. So I can make people like you cry on the forums.

Just kidding.....Or am I...?
    You are not adding anything to the discussion thats for sure.And my issue isnt with people playing pvp its the fact the realm forces everyone to do it and theres no other alternative.

12. Damn, you're so upset. It's kind of amusing at some point ;)
    You must have really bad luck if you're ganked 24/7 as you state, I have never seen anything like this, even when I'm trying to help giving advices.
    You can place all the arguments and ask all the questions you want, but the fact remains, Icecrown won't change. It didn't after 50 topics, and it definately won't with just another one. That my friend, you will have to live with it. Best of luck.

13. Why wont it change?It sucks again i got gankeked between me wrting the last post and this.Havent been able to lvl up once in 2 days.You call that a good server experience?Is getting ganked the only thing molten can offer?Are they that incapably of delivering a decent experience?That one Legion server has a better realm experience inspite of it being a buggy mess.So i see no reason why it wouldnt change.And calling me stupid is not helping your lack of an argument for it staying world pvp.

14. most people here complain about the pvp server because they get ganked wich isnt a reason to make it a pve realm!
    what is more fair forcing the pvp community to flag themselves (wich would destroy open world pvp btw) or going offline for 10 minutes to avoid getting ganked?

but tbh this ---

"The concept of a pvp-type realm is to have the possibility of constant danger out in the world, players constantly being at odds with each other. Choosing to flag yourself isn't being taken by surprise, and it is an option very few utilize as can be seen very plainly if you ever played on such a realm on official servers. And it would seem to be a hard concept, actually, since you are unwilling to accept any points of view other than your own narrow one, and then insist on the world around you changing to your whims. I'm sorry, but that's not how things work around here. In fact, life in general doesn't work that way. "

- should have ended this thread already ...

and for every1 who doesnt like open world pvp leave warmane it wont change!

15. Why would it destroy open world pvp?You think people enjoy playing vs who dont even care?How is flagging yourself to actively take part in pvp bad for the pvp comunity?I also added for pvp to be enabled and whoever doesnt want to waste time can disable it.People dont take part in pvp now and the players who do waste time on ones who dont enjoy it.So they are OP and the guys playing the games content get disrupted with 0 say in it.Forcing world pvp is narrowminded.Having the option to chose more than one posibility is the opposite.As to why it isnt popular on offical servers thats a whole different discussion on how bad pcp gameplay is compared to other games.
    And the fact you think going offline for10 min is a solution is laughable ive been trying for 2 days now online hiding offline wating.Trying to enter dungeons nothing.And im sick of greifers on pvp being enabled to free roam an ruin every sane persons experience.
    And if anyones is saying to leave if pvp isnt your thing.You should leave if you dont want a quality game experience.

123 Last