1. PvP weapons and where to buy

So far I could only find the wrathful weapons vendors. Is there anywhere I can buy the Furious or Relentless weapons?

2. Furious weapons are available in the point shop. Relentless weapons are available in the coin shop.

3. If you want to pvp, for your weapon:

Do you have access to proper pve runs of icc? If yes get your BiS weapon from there. If not -> as a melee you can pug the first boss of ICC fairly easily and he drops a alright weapon (just focus on getting your GS up to get into groups). Otherwise buy the battered hilt, its BiS pre ICC/Wrathfull and will server you fairly well. One night of mining or gathering stuff ought to pay for it.

Afterwards you can either find a guild, pug a lot and hope, get good enough in pvp to get the wrathfull weapon via rating or donate.

4. If this is right there needs to be balance, BlackRock players are often in Bgs joining ice crown server, with full relentless armure and weapons plus full Gems. they start as an instant lev 80, meaning when they are caught fly hacking and banned they simply make a new toon and start again. we on the other hand join Bg with often what we are wearing apron reaching lev 80. I cant count the times we have had to play against a full team of black rock wearing there free (not even donated) relentless. while we are still grinding towards furious. Blackrock needs to be kept on Black rock servers because geared is an instant lose.