1. (H) Players considering starting up South African anchored guild

Hi all

As per title we are a couple of South African players considering starting up a progressive raiding guild for mainly South African players and international players who would fit our times. We will have a very skilled and knowledgeable raid leader who can also Main Tank.

I think the main reason behind us considering this is the lack of care or consideration for new players and the lack of effort made to help newer players see end game content my self included.*

Raid times will most likely be 5pm ST or 19h00 local time.

Putting this out there to see if there is anyone else in the same boat who does not have 6k + gear score and would like to be apart of a team that is helpful and giving of time. We may have to set up some min req or decide to wait for people to level or help with Heroic Dung to get people geared but we will get to see all that WOTLK has to offer as a team.

Let me know your thoughts and if you keen to join so we can see if we can get this ball rolling.

2. May 3, 2018  
    would be keen. 5.4k mage currently gearing still learning about end game content.

3. May 5, 2018  
    would be keen. 5.4k mage currently gearing still learning about end game content.
    Awesome looking at starting it soon as has been some interest.

Hit me up in game and I'm make sure I swing you an invite

Regards

Wernapal
    Wernabob
    Wernadudu