1. Transfer from Allie to Horde?!

Greetings,

i would like to ask if theres some possibility/way of changing faction from Allie to Horde. And if not, it will happen sometime?

Kind Regards. Kazukuta

2. There's no way to go from Alliance to Horde and it will most likely never be possible due to the faction imbalance and the previous benefits given to the Alliance.

3. Please use the search function on the forums.
    In all fairness, the search function is so hidden you actually need to google on it to find it, and that assumes you know about it. Very few looks in the upright corner after all.

4. In all fairness, the search function is so hidden you actually need to google on it to find it, and that assumes you know about it. Very few looks in the upright corner after all.
    1. CTRL + F
    2. Type "sea"
    3. ???
    4. Profit with ensuing magic

5. Yet that assumes you know the commands Obnoxious, and trying to figure them out on your own has more than a gazillion combinations of attempts. For you don't even know what command you're looking for.
    So for once, I must disagree with you - no profit. :(
    Edited: April 30, 2018

6. Yet that assumes you know the commands Obnoxious, and trying to figure them out on your own has more than a gazillion combinations of attempts. For you don't even know what command you're looking for.
    So for once, I must disagree with you - no profit. :(
    "Yet that assumes they know English"
    "Yet that assumes they can use a browser"
    "Yet that assumes they aren't too old/too young to know"
    "Yet that assumes they have a keyboard"
    "Yet that assumes they have hands to type"
    "Yet that assumes they aren't blind"
    "Yet that assumes they are human"

You can find a "gazillion" combination of excuses to justify not even looking for a "search" option, but they will always be as the label says: excuses, for people who don't even try.

7. But you got to admit Obnoxious, these excuses are good. :D

8. May 4, 2018  
    If you had your own bussiness i think you would had a blank page and you would say " Use the ctrl+f " function to find what you need..