1. Addon for Art of war ?

Hello !

I'm looking for an addon that shows around my character when Art of War is ready to use !

2. Try Cheese, it works really well for that purpose.

3. Get powerauras, import this:
    Code:
    Version:st3.0.0S; gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; Instance25ManHeroic:nu0; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Paladin_ArtofWar; beginSpin:bofalse; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; Extra:bofalse; y:nu-30; x:nu0; customsoundend:st; customname:st; RoleMeleDps:nu0; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; Instance10ManHeroic:nu0; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; InstanceBg:nu0; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; InactiveDueToState:botrue; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; randomcolor:bofalse; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; Instance5Man:nu0; anim2:nu0; id:nu1; HideRequest:bofalse; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; Active:bofalse; sound:nu0; buffname:stThe Art of War; tooltipCheck:st; threshold:nu50; off:bofalse; PowerType:nu0; GTFO:nu0; textaura:bofalse; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; strata:stLOW; soundend:nu0; spec1:botrue; InstanceArena:nu0; inParty:nu0; RoleRangeDps:nu0; RoleHealer:nu0; aurastextfont:nu1; RoleTank:nu0; Instance25Man:nu0; Instance10Man:nu0; customtex:bofalse; PvP:nu0; Instance5ManHeroic:nu0; combat:nu0; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; inRaid:nu0; size:nu0.75; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; exact:bofalse; begin:nu0; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; customsound:st; finish:nu1
    done

4. May 11, 2018  
    Debuff filter is the easiest to customize that I've found, super simple to setup.

5. May 11, 2018  
    Get weakauras or powerauras, takes 2 seconds to set up. Also allows you to track all procs of all classes,. And a ton more.

Biggest upside for me is it allows you to make your procs etc look like they do in cata/mop onwards. Which, if you are used to that, is super usefull. Can also do stuff like make ur hammer of wrath button glow when the opponent is below 20% etc.
    Edited: May 11, 2018