1. worth coming back?

hello is it worth coming back on lordaeron ? i see there are more players now and rdf is enabled... are ppl still doing only 4 bosses in icc and stuff ? things still hard ?

2. Yes, RDF has been enabled.

People do around 6 bosses in ICC if you like to join PuGs. Otherwise, Guild runs go for 10+ bosses.

The server is still hardcore, yes.

3. Top guilds are killing 11/12 hc, pugs usually do 6-7/12 bosses.
    RDF enabled.
    Ruby Sanctum coming soon too and crossrealm PvP as well. So yes, worth coming back

4. I just came back and though the server doesn't seem quite as populated there are still enough people to do everything you'd want. They also enabled heirloom items if you want to level a new character

5. May 1, 2018  
    Not yet,i am waiting for cross realm bg with icecrown and nothing yet

6. May 8, 2018  
    Seems like the realm population has declined by at least 15% since last time I played here on mid-February. Nonetheless, I look for forward to leveling my shockadin, the economy fully recovered from the gold cut, my old guild's progress, and any changes to the community.

7. May 8, 2018  
    this server is just boring 20 mins que for bgs , in arenas there are never more than 5 teams in que ( most times just 2-3) and there are only 2 pve guilds which are not completly useless, icecrown ****ed it up long time ago gg, the que merge really need to come faster( or just delete ****ty icecrown thats what i prefer)