1. How are ya'll handling interacting on TBC server?

I'm having trouble interacting and looting.

More importantly, looting. I think I can use a macro to turn in the quest and autoaccept a certain reward...

But looting is proving to be difficult, as I'm not seeing a hotkey for 'Interact'.

2. TBC doesn't have Interact with target, Use jamba addon to auto share quests. Make camera reset macro and mouse broadcast to click with all slaves same target.
    /script SetView(5);SetView(5)

3. TBC doesn't have Interact with target, Use jamba addon to auto share quests. Make camera reset macro and mouse broadcast to click with all slaves same target.
    /script SetView(5);SetView(5)
    Man... I hope I can go this going smoothly with HotKeyNet :D

4. May 14, 2018  
    I'm new to multi-boxing and I was wondering about this Jamba addon. When I look it up, it only dates back to a 3.3.3 version of wow. I can not seem to find info about it on the forum atm. A little help plz?

5. May 22, 2018  
    Man... I hope I can go this going smoothly with HotKeyNet :D
    You can make a macro with the SetView (I prefer the SetView(4) to loot) with HKN, and the Mouse broadcast is not that bad with HKN, just bind it to a button on your mouse and it's pretty smooth even on HKN.

6. May 23, 2018  
    Here is a backport that is working for me on TBC http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=356155

As far as interacting set a keybind for setview and use mouse broadcasting to have all them loot the quest items from the mob, Make sure you clear out Anything but the quest item on the mob first or the slight delay will mess up them all looting it at once.
    Edited: May 23, 2018