1. Ret Paladin vs Spriest PVP

So I'm having trouble beating an equally geared Spriest ( Sometimes its not even equal they have lower gear) as a Ret paladin on this server. Basically I couldn't pop the priest's bubble, and he was out damaging my healing. Of course, you're supposed to heal with your FoL mostly, but the problem was the DPS. He dropped me to about 1/4 of my health every 6 seconds. I have about 1k resilience. I know that's not THAT much, but still.

The fight always go like this. He fears me, dots me up, I heal. I get a couple hits in, break bubble(If I break bubble), he fears/horrors and kites me. I really can't do much. Maybe a mind blast/flay, at this point im ****ed because idk what to do. I trinket'd nothing, but the more damage I eat with his fear/horror, I nearly die by the time it is finished. I don't bother bubbling because of the damage.

Spriest are so OP because Inner Fire: 60% increase in armor, giving them 40% or more damage reduction from physical attacks (which a lot of Ret damage). Shadow Form: 15% additional damage reduction from all damage. Resilience: Various additional damage reduction from all damage. And Power Word: Shield: Additional absorption of damage. Pretty much unbeatable unless you out gear them.

This is more of a rant than anything, but if any Paladins out there who beat Spriests, and can offer me some tips. That would be much appreciated.

2. Simply zerg them.

Start in their face (melee range), instant Hammer of Justice + arcane torrent (if you're horde) + Wings instantly, if they don't trinket HoJ = they ded.
    If they trinket it they'll fear you instantly, instantly trinket fear and ram at least one more spell in their butt before getting disarmed - they'll most likely run away from you to heal because they'll be on 50% hp in the worst case scenario - by the time they make distance and start casting the disarm will be down and then you use Repentance and just casually walk to them without them having a chance to heal (Saving Repentance for this is VERY important).
    When you get second fear bubble it and do /cancelaura Divine Shield right after so it doesn't halve your damage output, by then you can consider a priest dead.
    If you have good enough gear doing it like this won't even give them a chance to go offensive on you. If you have 2x t10 (hc) you can put it as well - that's how my friend does it. I sometimes do it even in full pve because like this they just get murdered - if they start doing any damage they'll just die before getting even half of my HP in pve gear.
    Also if at any point priest does dispersion while you have wings up consider them dead.

3. first off what's your gear like? I got no prob cutting thru shadows on a 6.7 ret, and if im lucky enough to have LoS i can basically manually spam emotes while killing them. It sounds like you just don't do enough damage to put the priest on the defensive.

4. May 3, 2018  
    I've been doing what you say but the Shadowpriest always gets in a mind control and after that its GG.

5. May 5, 2018  
    Post the armory link to your character. They shouldn't have time to cast MC if you do it right.