1. TBC info and options.

I am interested in several infos.

On Warmane TBC realm, are there transmog scrolls implemented like on WotLK realm?
    Are legendary items purchasable via coins, such as Warglaives of Azzinoth?

I would appreciate the answer to these questions since they will help me decide what to do next and I am eager to start ASAP.

Thank you.

2. 1. No transmog at the moment
    2. No Ledendary at Store yet, but they will be at one point

3. May 1, 2018  
    Glad to hear about transmog. I never liked that option, and I feel repelled when I try playing WotLK server here and see that option implemented in an expansion that it was never originally part of...
    That is Cataclysm feature and it should have stayed there.
    Imo they ruined Wotlk expansion with that excessive feature...

4. May 1, 2018  
    Personally I liked the transmog, made it possible to run with a self designed set. ^^

5. May 1, 2018  
    Glad to hear about transmog. I never liked that option, and I feel repelled when I try playing WotLK server here and see that option implemented in an expansion that it was never originally part of...
    That is Cataclysm feature and it should have stayed there.
    Imo they ruined Wotlk expansion with that excessive feature...
    What's your take on the dual spec service they offer here on Outland? I would assume you'll leave that for the rest of us and pay the trainer 50g every time you want to respec?

6. May 2, 2018  
    Whaaa...? They implemented that feature as well?

Originally it was designed to have only one spec in TBC so that players would spend gold more often, in order to force players to farm more, play more in order to get more gold for use, so that the economy doesn't stagnate and end up with excessive amount of gold produced on the server by the game itself (when you loot mobs, sell items to vendor and quest rewards).

That is why Blizzard put price of 1k gold for title from Shattered Sun Offensive as well as other features. So by granting dual spec feature it almost assures that players will make more gold than needed and entire economy will bloat out of proportion, making all items cost less on AH, meaning that new players will obtain good gear easier and faster which almost makes it run like a fun-server...

Everything has a purpose and reason behind it, and when you ignore that and start mixing expansions you ruin that purpose and reason and just make mistake.

I know this because I am old retail player since 2007 and I saw what bad-call updates and such can do to a game on live retail servers, to that degree that Blizzard did unannounced update corrections and expansion corrections.

Now, imagine what can those bad decisions do to a private server where there are tons of bugs/exploits...

7. May 2, 2018  
    They had a realm with no shop, but nobody played it because it was x1

8. May 5, 2018  
    O-M-G I want that !!!
    x1 blizz-like realm without ANY custom additions!
    Seriously... Everything would have more worth then, gear, achievements, vanity items...
    You would feel proud at your own character's advancement and know that it is the result of your own hard effort.
    And everyone would know that you are carrying the items/gear you deserved with hard effort, and not via store purchase...

I wish that there were more people like me and that Warmane brings back that kind of x1 realm without store back online...

It would really give back meaning to playing WoW on a private server.
    Edited: May 5, 2018 Reason: More things I wanted to say.

9. May 5, 2018  
    Let's see now, I recall we had 2x realms for that? Oh yes Lordaeron and Medivh!
    Odd. Lordaeron is far lower on population than Icecrown and Medivh seems to have vanished to fight the Burning Legion.
    How strange.