1. PvP Que Merged!?!?

There are Rumors on Lordaeron.... some People say " they will merge the PvP que with Icecrown.( Bg´s and Arena)
    but i didnt find any informations about that in forums.
    is it true or not?

2. I have not heard about that one way or another, but I seriously doubt they would do that considering the item in-balance between realms

3. May 1, 2018  
    I have not heard about that one way or another, but I seriously doubt they would do that considering the item in-balance between realms
    http://prntscr.com/jchnlj joke's on you

4. May 1, 2018  
    it's true for bg, not sure about arena. It's weird, because is a sad solution but at the same time lordaeron and blarckrock bg dont pop...

so at the end of the day is like keeping a "fair" system bg that dont even operate.

5. May 1, 2018  
    yeah i cant wait for cross realm bgs with icecrown and lordaeron,one of the most innovative ideas warmane brought!

6. May 3, 2018  
    There are Rumors on Lordaeron.... some People say " they will merge the PvP que with Icecrown.( Bg´s and Arena)
    but i didnt find any informations about that in forums.
    is it true or not?
    Those rumors are because of this old post I guess:
    " We would like to use this opportunity as well to note that there will be an upcoming poll for Lordaeron players where we will give the decision of whether you will be able to play battlegrounds, and possibly arena in close future, with Icecrown and Blackrock players."
    source: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=375468
    Edited: May 3, 2018

7. May 3, 2018  
    I don't think they did the poll yet (I am playing on lord and I didn't get to vote in a poll, not seen anyone mention it either).

It would be kinda weird if they decide to change it without the users getting to vote if they want it or not.

8. May 3, 2018  
    Let get real guys, poll wont matter at all, they are not working on it for months just so ppl will vote NO :D Its coming 100%.

9. May 3, 2018  
    This will be great, now we can beat horde scum in all realms at same time.

10. May 3, 2018  
    This will be great, now we can beat horde scum in all realms at same time.
    lmaooo :D

11. May 6, 2018  
    I don't understand why they're deviating from the vanilla-style blizz-like gameplay originally provided in Lordaeron. If their population numbers were real, and I don't know if they are or not, then there wouldn't be any issue with wait times getting into BGs or Arenas.

The differences in the shops will make it to where any PVPers will not play on Lordaeron, due to the advantages with XP gain and shop items provided on Icecrown. I want to play this game so bad, but am now looking forward to Vanilla WoW due to the recent changes to Lordaeron. Many of my old friends quit playing this server because of these changes.

12. May 6, 2018  
    I don't understand why they're deviating from the vanilla-style blizz-like gameplay originally provided in Lordaeron. If their population numbers were real, and I don't know if they are or not, then there wouldn't be any issue with wait times getting into BGs or Arenas.

The differences in the shops will make it to where any PVPers will not play on Lordaeron, due to the advantages with XP gain and shop items provided on Icecrown. I want to play this game so bad, but am now looking forward to Vanilla WoW due to the recent changes to Lordaeron. Many of my old friends quit playing this server because of these changes.
    Battlegroups were a thing since patch 1.12 and patch 3.3.0 even introduced cross-realm instances. As for the concern with matchmaking, ilvl will be taken into account to a degree

13. This actually sucks because now lordaeron players will be forced to play with pay 2 win shadowmourne noobs from icecrown.
    there is no positive to this.

14. This actually sucks because now lordaeron players will be forced to play with pay 2 win shadowmourne noobs from icecrown.
    there is no positive to this.
    Faster queues are a benefit, and according to Protean the win ratio is 50:50, so what are you moaning about?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....95#post3005395

15. isnt funny join a bg against icecrown shoppers full shadowmourne?
    basically now bgs are "the one with most shadowmourne wins"

12 Last