1. May 1, 2018  

[A] <Infidels> Leveling and Progression

Alliance
    Leveling to Raiding.

Looking to get some experienced members for an active core who wants to progress through content.

My experience is ICC10/25 on Retail Elune server. ICC10 up to Sindragosa (LK was not scripted at the time) Molten-wow Sargeras. RIP my dono accounts.

Your experience can be any level, as long as you are willing to learn.

Add one of my chars for a chat or invite: Infidelity (46) Lock - Mercenari (48) Prot Pala - Reclusa (15) Rogue - Malfuriion (27) - Triple Spec Druid

I will check this daily, But for best results you can message me on Discord - Jared#1975

Thanks for reading, hope to see you in Azeroth.. and beyond!

2. May 2, 2018  
    I'd like an invite. But im only level 14

3. May 3, 2018  
    That's perfectly okay, we're accepting any class/level/spec!

Just send me a message on here with your name, or add one of my characters and send me an in-game message :)

4. May 5, 2018  
    Wow. Had to come and post cause i was really surprised at how fast this guild is growing! On average there's 20-50 people on. Plenty of knowledgeable players always answering questions. Loving it here! Definitely recommend becoming and Infidel!

5. May 7, 2018  
    what were you planning for raid times in server time?

6. May 14, 2018  
    As we haven't yet reached 80, (Currently 66) I have yet to set a time for raids. But i plan on having multiple cores, raids available for different time zones. We have people from every country it seems, so we will have the numbers to do that.

7. May 22, 2018  
    We've grown into a huge mob of players ranging from every time zone and many different languages. I've had many heated debates over the meaning of "Infidel". Would i change the guild name if i knew i'd be berated by muslims and russians? Nah, its just too good :)

8. May 28, 2018  
    FYI there actually is an option for a guild name change under services on the website if the fighting is getting u down. Dunno how much it costs as i'm not a guild leader so cant see