1. May 1, 2018  

PvP dying

Hey, its been 3years since I last logged ingame, been playing daily before wipe, but as far as I remember, PvP on this server was not a problem, people were doing BGs and stuff and I didnt have to wait 8 freaking minutes for a battleground eventhough its a PVP server with 8k+ players online, what has happened?

2. May 1, 2018  
    population imbalance for bgs
    go horde for insta queues

3. May 1, 2018  
    population imbalance for bgs
    go horde for insta queues
    Just recently started playing Horde again, and I can confirm.

4. May 1, 2018  
    I agree with you, the situation is really bad. The population shrank a lot these last years.

5. May 1, 2018  
    I agree with you, the situation is really bad. The population shrank a lot these last years.
    Mboxers also killing interest in wg and some bgs, i just got out of a 1 hr 30 min mbox farm fest, only saw it through because the chat had me in stitches the whole time. So much vulgarity broken english and racism/crying about multiboxing, blaming warmane greed etc., all while I ran from mine to mine ensuring we kept both and it lasted as long as possible. But judging by the chats... I'm in the minority of people who are able to salvage some entertainment out of those train wreck bgs.

Some highlights from that battle, moments i was glad I wasn't drinking soda at the time.

that supahotcrit guy came in at the start and fed 40 kills then got kicked for afk. After his deserter wore off I guess he managed to get the same queue pop and die another 30-40 times before getting voted out again and 2 mins later bg ended (the last picture shown is his second kick). Pretty amazing stuff.
    Edited: May 1, 2018

6. May 1, 2018  
    Mboxers also killing interest in wg and some bgs, i just got out of a 1 hr 30 min mbox farm fest, only saw it through because the chat had me in stitches the whole time. So much vulgarity broken english and racism/crying about multiboxing, blaming warmane greed etc., all while I ran from mine to mine ensuring we kept both and it lasted as long as possible. But judging by the chats... I'm in the minority of people who are able to salvage some entertainment out of those train wreck bgs.

Some highlights from that battle, moments i was glad I wasn't drinking soda at the time.

Hahahahaha! I don’t get it! Why is this guy doing this? Is this fun?

Like playing War3 with whosyourdaddy or Starcraft with power overwhelming.

7. May 1, 2018  
    Hahahahaha! I don’t get it! Why is this guy doing this? Is this fun?

Like playing War3 with whosyourdaddy or Starcraft with power overwhelming.
    Perhaps. Had the same kinda bg yesterday too but was only 1 hr 9 mins. Super blizzlike to have this happen daily as opposed to... you know... a few times an expansion as it did for me on retail

8. May 1, 2018  
    I didn't want to mention multiboxers because I know the staff doesn't want the topic to be brought up, but yes, the current situation with multiboxers is really, really bad. They are ruining battlegrounds, they are ruining Wintergrasp, they are ruining world PvP, they are ruining city invasions. I'm sure in the end something will be done but in the meantime all we can do is wait.

Regarding BG chat, I recommend you to simply disable it. It's just a place some people use to vent when things aren't going well; there's nothing worthy to be read ever.

9. May 1, 2018  
    Bgs =/ pvp.

But yes, queue times are due to faction imbalance. Horde pvp is dying (major guilds recently went alliance iirc)

10. May 2, 2018  
    there arent too many bgs running at the time, i can manage to join the same bg with the same people i played the last one, so theres not much people doing BGs, which is sad, before few years, molten was full of bgs and stuff, qq

11. May 2, 2018  
    Is flying mount stun immunity blizzlike ?
    This crap completely ruins world pvp.

12. May 2, 2018  
    ally is way too overpowered this days if u wanna win bgs go ally if u wanna instant ques but loses go horde...

13. May 3, 2018  
    I wouldn't go THAT far considering there's still always a queue to get in the servers for people who don't buy coins, which reddit is always claiming is fake. I do agree that Icecrown's gone downhill, though. Not just in PVP, but in PVE as well considering the abnormal requirements to raid set by people (which also does exist in retail because of that stupid "Ahead of the Curve" achievement) as well as people almost constantly demanding to be kicked in RDF, which again, I have yet to see in retail.
    I don't think the queue is fake; the server is really at max capacity when there's a queue. Internal lag is noticeable. About the pop numbers, you can check their validity yourself at a low hour by carefully using /who with filters and adding the numbers up. No spoilers about the results.

About the rest, it's normal. It's an old realm playing an old expansion. Most people have stacked up a lot of gear so the requirements are rising. And of course nobody asks to be kicked out of RDF in retail: the dungeons are "new" and it's nice to play new things. If you had to do Halls of Valor for 10 years I'm sure you'd beg to be kicked out of it.

Edit: oops the guy deleted the message... :-)
    Edited: May 3, 2018

14. May 3, 2018  
    I don't think the queue is fake; the server is really at max capacity when there's a queue. Internal lag is noticeable. About the pop numbers, you can check their validity yourself at a low hour by carefully using /who with filters and adding the numbers up. No spoilers about the results.

About the rest, it's normal. It's an old realm playing an old expansion. Most people have stacked up a lot of gear so the requirements are rising. And of course nobody asks to be kicked out of RDF in retail: the dungeons are "new" and it's nice to play new things. If you had to do Halls of Valor for 10 years I'm sure you'd beg to be kicked out of it.

Edit: oops the guy deleted the message... :-)
    Yeah, I meant to add an edit on mobile, but instead of publishing the edit, it deleted the post instead. That certain subreddit is always claiming the queue is fake because they hate anything to do with Warmane.

Anyways, what I meant to add was that it might be because the realm is 3 years old or about 11 years old if you include Molten WoW, but you beat me to it. I was also going to add that the ganking is abnormally higher compared to other servers as well as retail. Admittedly, I have no idea Molten WoW first came out.

That all being said, I do still play on Warmane in spite of the current problems in the community, but not as much as I did before.

Thanks for bringing back my post, by the way.

15. May 3, 2018  
    its rather people with brainz are dying and not pvp in general. try to find any half decent pvp'er on horde and i don't mean those 30k HK heroes without a clue how their class really works besides 3 pockethealer premades.
    My main is still on Ally to play pvp, but i really regret that i transferred my alt to horde since that was the faction i started back in the days on retail. I mewan if you search hard enough u gonna find like 2-3 2k~ rated players but thats just not acceptable for me. pls horde pvp'ers where are you :/

12 Last