1. May 3, 2018  
    Mboxers also killing interest in wg and some bgs, i just got out of a 1 hr 30 min mbox farm fest, only saw it through because the chat had me in stitches the whole time. So much vulgarity broken english and racism/crying about multiboxing, blaming warmane greed etc., all while I ran from mine to mine ensuring we kept both and it lasted as long as possible. But judging by the chats... I'm in the minority of people who are able to salvage some entertainment out of those train wreck bgs.

Some highlights from that battle, moments i was glad I wasn't drinking soda at the time.

that supahotcrit guy came in at the start and fed 40 kills then got kicked for afk. After his deserter wore off I guess he managed to get the same queue pop and die another 30-40 times before getting voted out again and 2 mins later bg ended (the last picture shown is his second kick). Pretty amazing stuff.
    omg i laugh so hard on these chats, incredible! thanks for posting them ;D

2. May 3, 2018  
    Wow is dying, everything is set to end, we will all die one day, entropy will be here, burn it all, WE ARE DOOMED, DOOMED I TELL YOU!

3. May 4, 2018  
    Saewelo
    its rather people with brainz are dying and not pvp in general
    this.

2short

4. May 4, 2018  
    Wow is dying, everything is set to end, we will all die one day, entropy will be here, burn it all, WE ARE DOOMED, DOOMED I TELL YOU!
    People tend to forget entropy. When Blizzard makes WoW expansions, they never expect them to last forever, which is why what works on retail doesn't necessarily works here.

I apologize for using your comedic post to talk about a serious matter.

5. May 4, 2018  
    People tend to forget entropy. When Blizzard makes WoW expansions, they never expect them to last forever, which is why what works on retail doesn't necessarily works here.

I apologize for using your comedic post to talk about a serious matter.
    True... but what if Battle for Azeroth is the LAST EXPANSION? What then?

6. May 4, 2018  
    True... but what if Battle for Azeroth is the LAST EXPANSION? What then?
    Mortality must avail for existence to prevail.

7. May 6, 2018  
    Mxboxing itself isn't so bad. What's annoying is when a guy with 30+ accounts joins Wintergrasp then goes AFK the entire game with all of them. Like just let ONE GUY take up all the free slots and let him be the one who decides who wins every time. It's not right.

8. May 6, 2018  
    I guess I have bad luck because I'm finding multiboxers in half the AV/IoCs I get into. No need to mention Wintergrasp, of course. This is the most greedy decision I've ever seen Molten take in all the years I've been here.

9. May 6, 2018  
    This is simple. It's not PvP dying itself. It's people that make it die. But it's normal, I guess, things chance with time.
    As for queue times for alliance, it wasn't so bad for me at least, 2 or 3 minutes. But that depends on the time of day.

10. May 7, 2018  
    there is plenty of Bg's i mainly play horde myself but i also know some alliances and both get alot of bg's daily.
    It is very different timewise tho when alliance is going to win and when horde is, i would say within daytime horde takes over alot and win often, but later night evening the alliance deffiantly keeps winning. its ofcourse invidual from timezone but im calculating from my own which is +1 gmt .

First 12