1. May 1, 2018  

Yellow Armors

Hello Everyone. I have seen players that have a special armor and weapons at low level with yellow words, something like valor or something. I want to ask if someone knows how to get this armor or weapon and how. Thanks to anyone who will answer my question.

2. May 2, 2018  
    Hi there!

Items named in Yellow are "Bound to Account" items. Usually, people who reach Lvl 80 are able to buy these items using Emblems/Gold. It includes Tome of Cold Weather Flying as well as Heirlooms. After purchasing the items, they send it to their low level characters.

So, unless you already have a Lvl 80, you won't be able to buy those two things I mentioned.

3. May 2, 2018  
    ohhh i see. And where can i buy them?

4. May 2, 2018  
    If you play WOTLK, there's 1 Heirloom vendor in dalaran next to the emblem vendors, you can find another one with different heirloom gear also outside VoA etrance, "the guy on the mammoth"

5. May 3, 2018  
    You can buy heirloom with Stone keeper shards (voa entrance), Emblems of Heroism (in dalaran), Champion's Seals (argent tournament grounds) and coins (icecrown realm website store)
    ^ these sell the special armors you talk about, but there are also other things that share the same system.
    Tome of cold weather flying: you can buy it at lvl 77, you must already have cold weather flying, costs 1k gold, and you can mail it to other characters in your account for them to learn cold weather flying at lvl 68.
    Head and Shoulder enchants: cost around a hundred of gold each enchant, available in argent vanguard, the shadow vault, wyrmrest temple, violet citadel in dalaran and Dun Niffelem. These enchants are only available to use for lvl 80 characters but you can mail to alt, to buy them you need to have exalted reputation with those factions.
    Wintergrasp Commendation: an item that awards 2000 honor when used, costs 30x stone keeper shards, available in voa entrance. Its not an armor piece but can be mailed to alt.