1. May 2, 2018  

How much gold does it cost to level my BS prof to 405/450?

I'm thinking about dropping my Engineering Prof, wanted to get BS for the extra sockets on the bracers and gloves. How much gold would it cost though?

2. May 6, 2018  
    several thousand, and i think a lot of the cost is like like the last 8 points

3. May 7, 2018  
    I'd recommend keeping the engineering. That's pretty expensive to level in itself and gives arguably just as good stats, no matter the class. A couple extra sockets is meh, and if you want a full recipe BS, put it on another char.

4. May 7, 2018  
    I'm thinking about dropping my Engineering Prof, wanted to get BS for the extra sockets on the bracers and gloves. How much gold would it cost though?

im not sure of the cost but i can tell you what i have learned in my wow playing time and that is take your time. take your time spend as little gold as possible on a few things you need on ah,watch prices when something is cheap jump on it when they are over priced buy it another day. take a little time every time you play to do some mining and when you think you got enough mine a little more then sell what you dont need. pull up a mining guide from google and match up the mats once your close or have them all level up bs.