1. May 2, 2018  

Kara Warlock

Hello Dear Warmane Community!

I have a question so I'm preparing my Warlock for Kara ( Im playing on TBC Outland )
    I'm not playing long in this game ( Never played Warlock before ) and I would like to know in which way should I go Affi, Demo or Destro.
    What's your opinion?

Thanks for help.

2. July 6, 2018  
    You can go destro which is the easiest. Be sure to have the spell hit cap: 202 (it is lower with a elemental shaman in your group). Scryers is a good option for spell hit early on. Good luck.

3. July 6, 2018  
    Affliction, Demo and Destro are all viable but each has its own strengths and weaknesses. Here's a list I've written back in the day:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20131112...-specs-in-243/

Affliction and Demonology are significantly harder to play than Destruction (mostly because Destro is ******edly easy to play, not because Affli and Demo are super hard) but at lower gear levels actually outperform it. Especially Demonology is a very underrated spec and will top the DPS meters until you hit high T5/low T6 if played correctly. Affli can do competitive DPS but it's very hard to manage so many dots, and it doesn't scale nearly as well as Demo or Destro. In lower gear levels you can top DPS meters with Affli but in higher gear levels you're going to really fall behind. Affli is usually taken because it gives the unique Shadow Embrace (-5% physical damage) debuff, and the improvement to Curse of the Elements (3% more damage from Fire, Shadow, Frost and Arcane spells on top of the regular 10%, for a total of 13%).