1. May 2, 2018  

New - Help needed?

Hello, I'm Jasko and i just started downloading WoW - Cataclysm.

Can you go beyond lvl 20?
    Is it the full version just cracked or something like the "starter" edition in normal WoW?

If i start playing can i keep playing or delete after 1 month?

And is Cataclysm PvP or PvE?

2. May 2, 2018  
    Hello and Welcome.

Cataclysm is both PvE and PvP. It’s full but not all end-game content is released.

To be honest, Neltharion’s future is not certain(not promissing)and if you’re looking into dedicating yourself to WoW, try TBC: Outland, WotLK: Icecrown/Lordareon or MoP: Frostwolf.

3. May 2, 2018  
    Oh, I'll switch over to WotLK then.

And sorry for being annoying but is it the full version? c:
    Oh, and, since i got some i7 and an old intel hd 3000, would it be able to run MoP?
    Edited: May 2, 2018

4. May 2, 2018  
    Oh, I'll switch over to WotLK then.

And sorry for being annoying but is it the full version? c:
    You’re not annoying.

Icecrown is full and best scripted server here, also most populated. You can check INFORMATION tab at the top for more info.

Edit: Only “partial” server that Warmane would have, would be Blackrock as it’s PvP only. You’re most likely going to be gpu capped, not CPU. Fiddle with graphics and MoP might work too as it’s not that intensive, especially on Frostwolf where there are no too many players.
    Edited: May 2, 2018

5. May 2, 2018  
    Oh, so player population is players online atm?
    And I never played WoW nor am I good at computers but i got an Intel HD 3000(i7-2670QM 2.20) and I'm not sure if it'll be able to run MoP?

Should i just download WotLK instead?

6. May 2, 2018  
    Yes.Wow on it’s own is not too intensive on graphics, problema start when it gets crowded.

My bet is that you have better chance of it working properly with MoP on Frostwolf than with WotLK on Icecrown as Icecrown is really really crowded.
    I’d pick MoP and lower the settings a bit.

Never played WoW? Add it to the list of your drugs.

7. May 2, 2018  
    I don't mind low settings/graphics at all, I always prefer FPS over graphics on any game.

I just stopped WotLK and started to download MoP.
    Thank you good sire!

8. May 2, 2018  
    You’re welcome.

Good choice - MoP feels more balanced.

9. May 3, 2018  
    Also, once you set it up and if you like MoP, shoot me your in-game name over, I could get you going.