1. May 18, 2018  
    You're right. I am just worn out from having had nothing to do for 3 months on Outland. :(

2. I read this discussion and now I am a little bit confused. I know retri pala isnt the best spec in TBC. I remember that 9 years ago I didnt want to play retri cause everyone told me it sucks. But here on Warmane server I found out retri pala can be really strong. For example - player Rngrngrngrng. He plays arena 2vs2 with resto shaman with score 52/2 (win/loss) and rating over 2k. I saw some videos of his playstyle:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmAne1OFack
    And I dont think he is weak. He inspired me to make retri paladin and I wanna try it but after reading this discussion I dont know wether I will be able to kill even green priest. Is this player only exception and retri pala is weak in generally? Thanks for you opinions.

3. This is mine 0/20/41
    http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...30033125331001

i just prefer the anti-dispel and improved hammer in prot.

eye4eye is not proccing a lot with resi mechanics and vindication is not bad, but dispellable so i prefer to increse base 5% dmg over all with crusade and improved sancitity.

Lets discuss, cya

4. LMAO to all the people saying Ret is weak, you're making this guy think ret is like the absolute worst spec ever, maybe it was in vanilla, but not in TBC. Ret is amazing in pvp, at least as a blood elf, I top the damage meters and get so many killing blows its not even funny lol. I don't even have pvp gear, maybe 200 resil max, but i win arenas all the time and make huge plays in BGs. I'm geared af now but it's all pve, and even when I had like 2600 GS I was still doing really good in pvp. Pursuit of Justice helps you catch up to people, it's very useful in pvp. Don't listen to these fools, Ret is so powerful if you have the right gear, I've literally one shotted so many people before, Ret has crazy burst and it's STILL really underrated due to the vanilla paladin stigma and hate. In Vanilla, paladins really were terrible unless Holy. So a lot of that stigma still carries on even in expacs where that spec is completely different and changed to be way more viable.

First 12