1. May 31, 2018  
    You guys are acting like ZA is a tier above BT, when it's actually a catch-up raid equivalent to t5.5
    And you guys seem to enjoy delaying stuff as much as possible when the actual expansion was done more than 10 years ago.

2. June 1, 2018  
    You guys are acting like ZA is a tier above BT, when it's actually a catch-up raid equivalent to t5.5
    You updated store with BT release,and Hyjal has some bis items,which are much better than BT ones.

3. June 1, 2018  
    You updated store with BT release,and Hyjal has some bis items,which are much better than BT ones.
    If they cared for you then those items would have been on the store back in March.

4. June 1, 2018  

think your missing the point...
    server #'s have been low up until ZA and vendors got added/upgraded that was the most people i seen online since s3 was added.now your saying there will be no store upgrade until s4/sunwell and there is no date but we all know it will be sometime in the fall,so what do you want players to do?s3 ends in July and most high ranked arena teams are already sitting on rating. bg's offer nothing to geared players other then kills and most of the time bgs are filled with afkers/bots = not fun.had a guy afking last night in a bg who never moved and when he got marked afk he would log off then back in to avoid being kicked, yes i took pics but not worth my time to post them cause he will not be punished. so thats bgs in a nutshell atm fighting the other team along with all the bots and afkers on your own team =not good game play.

s3 ends next month BT has been cleared bgs are poo poo atm so that leaves ZA a 10 man raid as the only new content for players to do until s4/sunwell months from now. to me thats not a good plan if you guys want the bulk of your player base to keep loging in over the next few months.

maybe im wrong but i just do not see how updating the store is game braking?theres been a 2 handed sword called catalysm's edge that drops in Hyjal Summit in the store for months now that does more damage then s3 weapons.... BT weapons and even ZA weapons "2handers". catalysm's edge is pretty much bis until s4/sunwell and its been in the store for months. does it really matter where an item comes from? i can see not adding say Warglaives to the store until s4/sunwell items are also in store but for the rest of the items i dont see an issue.Belt of One-Hundred Deaths is bis for rogues right or is until atleast sunwell correct?that drops in SP and is in the store.

im not even asking for s3 to be added to the store im just saying it should be when s3 ends "July" and/or it will be months "fall" before s4 starts. if there is no new season players cant earn AP's meaning they cant buy arena gear or earn rating, at that point old gear should be added to the store.

5. June 1, 2018  
    thats my point other then say Warglaives i dont see how adding gear from BT hurts the game or how it would be game braking in any way. catalysm's edge is the highest dps 2 hander in game until s4/sunwell and it drops in Hyjal. outland was the non blizz like server including the online store most players think that when a new raid gets added the old raid goes into the store same for pvp gear.rinse and repeat until end game and then everything including s4/sunwell is in the store just like shadowmourne is in the store on the wrath server.

6. June 3, 2018  
    I'd like to see in STORE the new BOJ items aswell :D i never play PVE so i buy them

7. June 4, 2018  
    bgs are poo poo
    BGs have been pretty lit since the update to BG hopping imo

First 123